PreChiller Test At Palmdale LACR

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you figure that ET is altitude corrected? 11.20s?

Try this test sometime and compare the results with airboxes, chiller and filters. Take off the everything and run a naked throttle body, I even made a set of velocity stacks and attached them with the stock rubber sleeves. Also removed the cowl around the wipers so air could flow thru the grill and out in front of the windshield. This combination picked up nearly a tenth over any air boxes or filters previously used. Base runs were with K&N cones directly on the TBs, (this was better than any airbox)et was 11.22@ 120. Went naked and et was 11.13 then 11.11 at 122.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary, good to see you at the dragstrip again, your car ran GREAT. And you're right it was HOT, HOT. Best I could muster was a sad 12.6 @ 113 mph. Please keep us informed of the FOX Sports Net airing date, us weekend warriors want to see ourselves in action.

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would give some dyno results if I could get some one to call me Back!! I really want to try this but can't seem to get an answer from anyone at Pre chiller. I placed an order well over 6 weeks ago no responses . WASSS UP