President's mtg in Detroit...

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't anything about what went on or any decisions that were made, but here are some pictures that Maurice Liang took...

2009 VCA Officer's Meeting and Go carting

and

The 2009 Detroit Auto Show

You can download the photos or if you need a higher-res version of any of the photos, let Maurice know.

You're welcome to use these photos in your newsletters, Maurice would appreciate photo credit.

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last several years the brothers in charge stay very quiet, no emails and I sometimes get the feeling that it is THEM against US,,, are they going to be quiet again and IF we get any tidbits, we have to sit up and roll over for a treat ?

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most Presidents do a write up for their next newsletter. Keeps everyone in the loop the same, even those who do not visit this forum.

VCA will probably summarize in next edition of VIPER Magazine. (with pictures).

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I've gotten to know the "brothers" over the years. It's probably because they're busy doing a lot of work behind the scenes few people thank them for and not enough people notice... Though, just the raw text they post on this site is worthy of my own personal awe. They spend a lot of time communicating.

There aren't any real secrets. Actually we spend 95% of the time working on bettering the club, bringing folks across all regions to consistency, mitigating recent issues, and working our tails off. We also have a little fun too.

As Paul said, info will get out through our usual communications. Much of it in email since most members (in our region) don't seem to use the forum in large numbers. There's also an email string about it in the member area. Kind of covers it. Always a busy time, we usualy run late trying to get through the whole agenda.

http://forums.viperclub.org/vca-members-only/622038-presidents-meeting-detroit.html

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang