Price check ..... 1994 R/T

Reaction score
Guys,

I've decided to sell my 1994 R/T10 with a Brand New Dodge Crate Engine just installed. The engine has 1 mile (yes, one mile) on it. It has countless replaced parts that are brand new as well as Gen II interior, painted stripes, Daytona bumper, 18" wheels, slider windows, hard top, Gen II hood louvers, PIA fog lamps, oil cooler, fuel pump module, A/C, clutch etc..

The cosmetics are not perfect although it is an extremely nice car!

Asking $ 36,900.00, thought I would post here before advertising it locally. Thanks for reading!

DSC02169.JPG

DSC02181.JPG

DSC02166.JPG

DSC02178.JPG

DSC02176.JPG

DSC02171.JPG

DSC02167.JPG

DSC02173.JPG

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you get your asking price, but I think it is high. Not sure that someone would pay that for a modded Gen 1 without TT or SC. What do you mean by Gen 2 interior, seats or is there more to it?

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
Hope you get your asking price, but I think it is high. Not sure that someone would pay that for a modded Gen 1 without TT or SC. What do you mean by Gen 2 interior, seats or is there more to it?

I agree the price is on the upper end of the spectrum and of course negotiable. Just to clarify, the seats, fascia panels, console are all from a Gen II. The door panels are wrapped in leather.

The Complete engine is brand new from the factory (Not rebuilt) and includes the A/C compressor, alternator, starter, belt, pulleys, Clutch, clutch slave assembly, 02 sensors, fuel pump module, fuel filter, oil cooler, spark plugs, wires, battery, Mobil 1 incl. all fluids etc.......... Upgraded mods include: Daytona bumper, GEN II hood grilles, PIA Fog lamps, Removable hard top with custom windows. 18" wheels, Painted stripes, Color matched painted dash, Painted rear bolster, performance side exhaust, GEN II manifolds.

Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it!
Doug
954 434-9356

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice looking car...can't go wrong with a brand new engine, my buddy just bought a 94 for $25,000 and it has 40,000 miles with no mods, I love every mod you have made so your price being negotiable is not too off. Not sure what you got in the engine but the rest of the mods had to'v cost close to $10k right??? By the way how wide are your stripes and the center gap?

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting ....sorry for all the questions. Any pictures with the door open? I think you also have a short shifter, at least it doesn't look like the stock one. What are the gauges to the left and right of the temperature controls?

93rt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think keeping everything numbers matching on a gen 1 is important. Numbers matching engine with 1 mile, your price would be low. That being said, for those who just want to drive one, the engine has 1 mile and all of the mods look good. I'd say the price is right if you are not in a hurry to sell. If you are trying to move it quick, you might have to drop the price a bit.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have not seen this car of dougs, but he is meticulous

id buy it based on his word, without anymore pics. his word is that good

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think its a fair asking price for the amount of work and new engine, being viper owners we know the cost of things, however I think you will end up getting 28 to high 29k and think you should set the price around 30k, you will scare off potential buyers if its to high. You are in nice GTS or 2002 RT price range at 37k, you have to think why would a buyer consider yours over the other options...the answer is they wont

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth