Putting my 08 coupe turned ACR up for sale!

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2008 Dodge Viper SRT

This car started off as a Blue coupe. Stripes were added by the original buyer via Prefix (OEM painter for Dodge) prior to initial delivery. I am the second owner of the car. I personally have put almost 15K miles on this car. I have done several different types of events with this car and can tell you this car is ready for anything you can throw at it. It’s a worry free car still covered under the MaxCare warranty until 70K or September of 2014. An additional warranty can be purchased on this car (price is around $2-$3K) and will be extended another 3 years and/or 30K miles. (I will have to double check the duration and pricing).

Information about the car:

-Blue with White Stripes
-69K miles
-Blue and Black interior
-ACR Clone (Car is running adjustable BC Racing coilovers)
-Navigation/head unit with 10” sub (wired for easy removal)
-Sport Cups (50% tread or better)
-Recently Black Chromed wheels (less then 1K miles)
-GTS Blue paint matched Calipers
-GTS Blue paint matched Valve Covers
-Smooth tubes (not yet installed)
-K&N air filter
-Full Belanger Exhaust with Hi-Flo cats ($4K and should put the car around the 600whp mark)
-Venom ECU ($1,400)
-5% rear window tint 35% side window tint

I did the ACR conversion on this car over winter. I used some OEM and some aftermarket parts. The car has less than 1,000 miles on these parts. The list for the conversion is:

-ACR Side Winder wheels (All new Black Chrome)
-Sport Cup Tires (50%+ tread with brand new TPMS sensors from Tirerack.com)
-Carbon Fiber Front Splitter with Carbon Fiber track extension
-Carbon Fiber rear wing with Carbon Fiber end caps (end caps are 2010 style and painted blue)
-Carbon Fiber Front canards (I also have ACR-X canards not mounted yet)
-Stoptech 2 piece Rotors with new pads (All OEM with new parking brake pads as well)
-To complete the full ACR conversion rear shocks to hold the hatch up are needed ($85 shipped) and a different sway bar ($200 shipped). I have been super busy and just haven’t gotten around to ordering and installing these parts.

I am sure there is other information about the car I am forgetting. Please feel free to email or call me with any questions about the car. The car runs out amazing. Anyone that has seen or knows the car can vouch for that. I am a very upfront, honest and easy person to deal with which makes for a very easy transaction if interested. The car was in a very minor RF collision around 8K miles which was professionally repaired at the time with no frame damage. I have looked this car over immensely and can assure it’s in phenomenal mechanical shape. I have done a few 1/4 mile events with the car, some private track days and several car shows (just one a local car show today with it). I will require a $2K deposit to hold the car for any non-local buyer. Once the deposit is received I will hold the car until you can see it. If you don’t feel the car is as described I will be more than happy to refund your deposit.

Thanks,

-Tim
231. Two one five. Thirty’’two. Forty two..’.’.
[email protected]

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235