QC RAM SRT-10 560RWHP/623RWHP AUTO

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I debated for several months about what to do with my truck and finally decided to do a STS (www.ststurbo.com) kit on the truck.

Here are the numbers on a stock truck automatic SAE 560 RWHP and 623 RWTQ. My stock numbers were about 400/455. THere is no intercooler or water/methanol system installed. These numbers were achieved with 6 psi of boost on the dyno, on the street it peaks to almost 7 psi in high gears. The system was tuned by me with a VEC2 with stock injectors. Currently they are working on installing one at sea level to see if the injectors are going to handle the added power or if they will have to add additional injectors. BTW, the 2 door trucks should be 25-35RWHP more than the auto so close to 600RWHP.

I live about a 1/4 of a mile from the founder of STS turbo so he worked with me on making this system work.

This kit is mostly a hemi kit with a few different pieces of pipe and a different turbo size. Everything fits well and looks good.

This system is going to be sold through a number of dealers including Roe Racing, Macedo Motorsports, and others. I am currently setting up a special group buy for this and the viper forums. In order to make this worth it for everyone involved we will have to get 10 systems sold. This system will be available to ship in the next couple of weeks.

Shoot me an email [email protected] if interested or PM me. I will have a firm price in the next couple of days.

OP
OP
U

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The retail price is going to be around $6300-6400. I am going to get a group buy price of around $5700-5800.

BTW, I ran a GTech on my truck before I did the kit and it ran a 13.8 @102 MPH at 4500ft elevation with a bone stock truck. Now with the kit on the truck I ran a 12.8 @111.5mph and it was 30 degrees warmer. I am very impressed with the numbers this truck is putting out. This truck will now run with a stock viper upto probably 100-110mph.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang