Question for Jeff, Documentation/history on my car

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have documentation on our cars, and I'm guessing some history on them as well. I have been reluctant to ask for any history on my car. I definitely wouldn't want anything posted here, but I'm not sure I want to know anyway. Sort of like asking your wife about her past. What if you get an answer you didn't want to hear?

So, if you have any good stuff to tell me, let me have it. If it's bad news............

Thanks. :dunno:

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Funny thing about the history. Most of the time it's never known unless passed on. My guess is that the only information I have on your Viper is the build sheet. Some years I have been able to squire the build dates(thanks Andy) and I know the build number. I have had a few register their Vipers to include mods, racing stories, last notable owners etc. yes, even at times people have passed on crash details. One guy totaled two in a very short amount of time.

Also, the vast majority do it either through email or PM's. Some may have noticed I replace the VIN with an internal registry number (VR-xxxxx). I also use screen names in place of real names.

If you really want to know what I have, email me at [email protected]

I suspect you know most if not all of what I may have

Jeff
Excuse the typos, I hate using my phone to post

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang