Questions about leasing

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking at leasing a BMW 645 Ci and want European delivery. My dealer is quoting a leasing factor that equates to about 8.5% through BMW Leasing. New car loans are about 4-5% so I think I can do better. Does anyone have the name of a good leasing company that will do a Euro delivery?
Thanks
Andy

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
try these 2., www.leasecompare.com , www.chase.com

Not sure about the Euro delivery. But I used both before for corvettes, and they were great.. Although, I dont know that I'd lease again.

If you want to buy, use www.capitalone.com.. They are very good also.

FYI - Your dealer may have some profit for themself in that factor. Tell them your thinking of shopping the rate at another dealer, and see if they "suddenly" move on that rate..

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You may have a problem with other companies, so maybe you should check with other Dealers. The issue would come down to insurance,liability, etc., and most Leasing Companies will not accept coverage outside the US. Good luck , as you are right , the rate does seem high.

OP
OP
G

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I have checked other dealers....many BMW dealers want over sticker for the car and Bill...you know my propensity to negotiate~ Many dealers refuse to participate in the European Delivery Program so my choices are limited there. I was able to negotiate a price that is about 800 over invoice so I'm not sure how much harder I can push. The dealer says his buy rate for the lease is .00265 and he will give it to me for .00365. On Leasecompare.com they quote a rate at .00204 but I don't know if they will do a Euro delivery. If the dealer's buy rate is 265 is 1 point a fair margin for the dealer?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960