Racedeck Flooring

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jorgen your famous man...just finished watching you on my classic car ;)

I just bought a new home...would you beleive my garage is CARPETED?!?!?!??!!

She was a CEO of a big Carpet Co here in ATL...I'm lucky the ceilings aren't carpeted!

wbexxon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey Tom whats up? I have race deck flooring in my garage looks good. Its kinda ******* the hand smacking 1200 and some of those babies into place.

OP
OP
W

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey bro how are ya?! Shoot me an email will you?

The new project is coming together finally. Hope your well...

T

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wish I had luck with them. I sent in two e-mails with price requests via their site. No response. I ended up purchasing a lesser quality product. Looks ok, but not amazing.

Carpet is interesting. Lots of wet vac action?

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought the Home Depot indoor/outdoor carpet. Comes in 12 foot width, you select the length. You have some options on color as well. Has a rubberized backing. Bought some tile/granite squares that the tires sit on when parked. Since I never drive the Viper when wet, I just get the blower out to "vac" the carpet. Has held up quite nicely for one year. I think I paid less than $100 for the third bay that the Viper sits in.

It will not be as nice as a fully done garage with Race deck or epoxy, but the cost ($100) and install time (2 minutes) was perfect.

OP
OP
W

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea i just have have the garage vacuumed once a week. I put down cardboard for oil changes ;)

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I purchased these tiles from Overstock.com. The cost per sq. ft. made sense when I didn't hear back from Race Deck.
5898112_1210.JPG
They are hard plastic which makes them loud when you walk on them and very easy to clean.