Racelogic Problem

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a Racelogic unit installed in an '04. Other mods are Paxton and Vec2. The vipertech I had install the Racelogic unit had done either 2 or 3 installs previously. My install seemed to work at first, car was only driven maybe 25 miles, dyno'ed it, and on the way back the tach started jumping and the car stalled, then the car wouldn't start.
Bottom line is that the Racelogic unit seems to be the problem, the only misfires are the cylinders that Racelogic is connected to.
Anyone have this problem or any insight into this type of proble?
Racelogic is looking into it, but wanted to see if there is anyone out there that might have an idea of what is wrong.
Have replaced the Racelogic unit so far, and all connections have been rechecked

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check the fuse holder... if it doesn't have a spring you need to replace it (i had to when the unit was new). repleace the holder... or remove the fuse completely. i've seen this a few times before. I also had this issue...

JD

ViperGMC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's the ASD fuse, it will blow if the TC engages too much. I have touble sooted alot with this thing, I can share more when I get a chance.

jeremy@matrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the ASD fuse, it will blow if the TC engages too much. I have touble sooted alot with this thing, I can share more when I get a chance.

Hi GMC,

I am not sure we should be so quick to assume Vegas' issue(which we are still helping to diagnose) stems from the ASD fuse. I am not saying it's not possible, but out of 21 current Viper owners using Racelogic Traction Control, only yourself has had an issue with the ASD fuse blowing, at least from what we have been informed by our clientele.

If we have any more info on Vegas' issue, we will certainly inform everyone.

Best regards,
Jeremy