Racelogic Traction Control Group Buy

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought I would pass on some info I got on a group buy for Racelogic's traction control. If you look at the site you will see it is a top quality product. I have no vested interest in the sale and do not know the gentleman selling the product personally. I however do know people that are purchasing it and the more people that buy it the cheaper it is for everyone. For this reason I am passing the information along as an FYI. If anyone was thinking about TC for launching or road racing this is the time to buy it as the discount is pretty high.

-------------------------------------------------------
For those of you who would like more information, you can check out this link:

http://www.northeastperformance.org/rltc/

In short, Jeremy of Matrix Engineering is offering as much as 30% off list through the end of this month - you can easily save $300 or more on these units as a result. This is fully legit and above board - I spoke with Racelogic in the UK and Jeremy at length before they agreed to do this.... Matrix Engineering is RL's official reseller here in the US so by going this route, you'll get a killer price while still retaining a full warranty and support.

Here's his contact info:

Jeremy Williams
Matrix Engineering
4060 SW Macadam Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
503.443.1141 Tech
503.443.1142 Fax
888.249.0013 Orders
[email protected]
www.matrixengineering.cc

And here's sample pricing (as compared to retail):

With 20+ people (across the U.S., all platforms)
Racelogic Adjustable TC - $697
Racelogic Adjustable TC w/ Launch Control - $805
Racelogic Adjustable TC w/ Launch Control & Data Logging - $1117
Full Throttle Shift - $123

Retail prices
Racelogic Adjustable TC - $995
Racelogic Adjustable TC w/ Launch Control - $1150
Racelogic Adjustable TC w/ LC, Data Logging - $1595 Full Throttle Shift - $175

Just give Jeremy a call and ask for the special pricing through the end of the month if you're interested!

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool. Thanks for the info.
I never knew they had such an aftermarket product as that. Fascinating. Has this system been used on a Viper that anyone knows of? If so, what's the verdict?

You must be registered for see images

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You need to mention to everyone that they need to add ABS sensors to their car, if it is a pre-'01 Viper. Did these folks at Matrix do all of the programming for the Race Logics box for the Vipers?

I spoke to the people at Race Logics a couple of years ago about doing development for Vipers. They make some very good products, and this is one thing that Vipers are always challenged with.

Brad

OP
OP
B

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Brad, you are correct. Wheel sensors will be needed for pre-2001 cars. I believe the price of the sensors is ~$250-$300. I am sure gentleman holding the group buy would be able to give anyone interested the exact prices.

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I realize the group buy applies to systems for all kinds of cars, however it's probably important to mention that launch control is not available on V10 systems.

P.S. I'm a bit of a techno ******, so the idea of all this wizardry is very seductive. I'm also aware that such a thing could really save my bacon some day. Heck, it may even make me fast instead of slow. But, isn't automatic anything a violation of the unofficial Viper Code of Conduct?

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I realize the group buy applies to systems for all kinds of cars, however it's probably important to mention that launch control is not available on V10 systems.

Where did you get this information from? I don't recall reading that anywhere in the information they provide on their website, which is why I ask.

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent an email to them asking specifically about systems for the Viper. They replied they did have a system that would work on the Viper, but could not provide launch control. I then asked when launch control would be available for a Viper and their response was they had no plans to ever offer such a system. Too bad, because the launch control could really be a kick in the pants.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent an email to them asking specifically about systems for the Viper. They replied they did have a system that would work on the Viper, but could not provide launch control. I then asked when launch control would be available for a Viper and their response was they had no plans to ever offer such a system. Too bad, because the launch control could really be a kick in the pants.

Yes, exactly - launch control would be the big selling point for Vipers. Oh well, I guess they really don't want to sell this product to Viper owners or they would work on making it do what Viper owners really need assistance with: Launch control!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness