Ralph interview on TA

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting listening to Ralph talk to a couple of guys that are basically retards. lol Sounds like many of the people you get at car shows.

SSGViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like how Ralph talks about how Viper owners like to mod their Vipers yet the ECU is locked LOL! Nice one!

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was painful to watch, and not because of Ralph.

Adam looked and sounded like a guy more into fishing than cars and just wanted to get back in because his favorite bass fishing show was on TV

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are like a misinformed broken record. All mfg lock the ecu, the after market opens it. If you want to pretend you are smart at least pick a point where you cannot be exposed.

I like how Ralph talks about how Viper owners like to mod their Vipers yet the ECU is locked LOL! Nice one!

VIPER 93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At 49 sec. panel gap is larger in the front than the rear .
Both are to big, great color though

KB Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You are like a misinformed broken record. All mfg lock the ecu, the after market opens it. If you want to pretend you are smart at least pick a point where you cannot be exposed.

why are you always sticking up for Chrysler having a locked PCM?, everytime the subject comes up you say every company's is locked and the aftermarket unlocks it, you sound like the broken record. I've spoken wtih Dan Cragin and Todd at Arrow and their words are, "untill chrysler unlocks the computer why are in a holding partern on engine mods" so whether you say it's locked or not hacked the end result is the same, no aftermarket for performance. maybe chrysler doesn't have to "unlock" it but they sure could make it easier to hack so tuning companies can get into it. i guess the other option is spend 45k at RPI for the small turbo kit or 100k for the big kit. At that point it better be a dedicated race car becuase all the daily driver functionality is out the window.

Last edited: