Ralph's twitter

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Conspiracy theory time.

Ralph knew how unfinished the car was and sent it that way on purpose to get as much feedback from readers and owners as possible. While there are some Vette trolls here, many owners of muliple gens have given some impassioned responses. SRT needs to know what has to be fixed.

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Last Friday 28DEC12 Ralph attended our SoFL VCA event in Boca Raton with his Viper driven from Detroit. Below is a pic of me (red shirt) trying out that new seat Ralph raves about now. Ralph also signed the spec books for us. After meeting with us, Ralph headed to Key West and then on a cross-country jaunt to CA and Jay Leno's garage.

yellowmz3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Grisoman, what did you think of the seats for those brief seconds?

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Grisoman, what did you think of the seats for those brief seconds?
For the scant few minutes I sat in the seat it felt Sabelt-fine! But as you know it'll take miles in them to know for sure. Ralph hated the seat in the Viper as he drove from Detroit to Florida and had it swapped out at local dealer with the correct one.

yellowmz3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I can only hope that he will honestly appraise them on his trip to California.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man he will be logging serious miles! Better be comfy seats! ;)

Hmmm. If hitting Cali, better go to the SW most point for pics as well.....:)

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man he will be logging serious miles! Better be comfy seats! ;)

Hmmm. If hitting Cali, better go to the SW most point for pics as well.....:)

Fly out to Willow Springs this coming weekend for Dan Cragin's big event. Ralph will be there with a couple of Gen Vs.

bcmarly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's odd that the dealer would have the production seat ready and available to swap. I'm guessing that Ralph called it in.

For the scant few minutes I sat in the seat it felt Sabelt-fine! But as you know it'll take miles in them to know for sure. Ralph hated the seat in the Viper as he drove from Detroit to Florida and had it swapped out at local dealer with the correct one.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad to finally see a pic of the Sepia Laguna interior where we can actually see that the headliner is color matched.
This is what I have on order but was never sure if the headliner was all black or color matched.
Classy !

Last edited:

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what to think. Anyhow, it's promising to hear that the actual production cars may be greatly improved.

The magholes never liked the Viper. That's why I loved the Viper. I go against the grain, I hate trends, I am the anti-sheep. Bad press is good press as long as the performance is better. I'm thinking they're still dialing in the suspensions settings, launch control, traction control, etc. Hopefully things will improve and the Viper will retake the crown.

elanderholm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like they had some deadlines they werent quite ready for. Why would they send out a car on old hard tires? Thats asking for it. This release has been botched a bit but nothing they cant recover from. Looking forward to some instant changes.

pretty sure he's talking about the seats not the tires...

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last Friday 28DEC12 Ralph attended our SoFL VCA event in Boca Raton with his Viper driven from Detroit. Below is a pic of me (red shirt) trying out that new seat Ralph raves about now. Ralph also signed the spec books for us. After meeting with us, Ralph headed to Key West and then on a cross-country jaunt to CA and Jay Leno's garage.

Just look at those huge stickers on the sun visors. They will def have to be removed. What's the right way to do it ?

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fly out to Willow Springs this coming weekend for Dan Cragin's big event. Ralph will be there with a couple of Gen Vs.

Man I wish I could go. I'll still be in Idaho on vacation. Another near- miss to meet Ralph and see a Gen V in person for the first time. Take pictures as good as those you took in Vegas.

SSGSRT476

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think that would've happened at all.

It happened in the TopGear episode with the Corvette, Cadillac CTS-V, and the Challenger SRT-8, SRT said "They get beat up in the TopGear reviews, so they weren't providing one" So TopGear when out and got their own for the review....

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just look at those huge stickers on the sun visors. They will def have to be removed. What's the right way to do it ?
How else will you know that the back seat is the safest place for children? or that the rear seat entertainment system may contain mercury?

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I wish I could go. I'll still be in Idaho on vacation. Another near- miss to meet Ralph and see a Gen V in person for the first time. Take pictures as good as those you took in Vegas.

I'll do what I can but with both Scott and Lance going there should be some really good photos taken.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you complaining about Mopar Boy? I want to go too but I am half-way around the world....12,000 miles. :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang