RAM SRT-10 ?

S

SUN RA KAT

Ram SRT-10 probably won't be out intil fall of 2003 as a 2004 model.

There's plenty of info and photos at Dodge Talk
(http://www.dodgetalk.com/)in the Ram SRT-10 Talk Forum. Click on "from Last Year" for how far back you want to see the postings to see them all.

You'll need to register at Dodge Talk to view the threads. If you are interested in lesser MOPAR vehicles than Vipers, you'll want to keep coming back. Great Comedy Forum there, too. But for Viper info this is the best site to be at.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RamSRT-10:
Hi all this is my first post. I just put a deposit on the RamSRT-10. I was wondering if any of the resident experts had any info on this truck. I figured this was a good place to start, particularly for mods. I'm presently a vette owner. I figured this was a good way to get some VIPER cu in. (I'd love a viper, however I'm a new dad too)

Thanks for any info in advance for any info and comments you may have

Sean
Weston, Florida

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

RAM SRT-10, Congrats on the truck.

I see you are not too far from me in Florida.

Where did you put down your deposit on the truck? I have called around and can't find a place that is taking deposits.

Thanks.

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Umm, I suggest you get some information from a different source about when the new SRT-10 Ram will see production. The dealer staff you are talking to is "mistaken" at best, and, well, ................ at worst.

Coming THIS winter is the new "Hemi V8" in the trucks, NOT that new V10 truck. Sorry. But, I'm going to get along just fine with a Hemi in my new Ram until the "big boy" gets here, hopefully in another 14-15 months!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would strongly suggest you call Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse Dodge. (click on their symbol on this site) Ask Bill for his opinion on price and availability. He will give you unbiased advice and not attempt to pressure you. Do a search on this site for his name and you will get overwhelming evidence of his approval rating in this group. Several hundred of us get our cars from him every year. Not just Vipers but trucks etc. Got a great deal on a Durango last year myself. I personally think you need a "second opinion."

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I deposited on one about 3 months back from Mr. Bill P., and back then he guessed around the end of this year. He may know more now, but probably nobody really knows for sure.

Dtibs2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my order in with Fitzgerald's in New Hampshire, they are one of the Top Viper Dealers in the Country. Mike Buker has sold Vipers to friends of mine in the past and was a joy to deal with, very low key, knows his stuff about Vipers, Classic Vettes and American Muscle Cars. It's "Bike Week" in NH this week and going to take the "Big Block" north to check out the sites. Mike assured me it's a Great time.