Ram SRT

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We will probably see some this fall, but price still seems a mystery. The marketing strategy is still unknown , but guesses ( and that is all it is ) are they will show up in Truck Country first. Good question, and we are all awaiting it with great anticipation.

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove one of these (a test mule) a couple weeks back while in Tennessee. Dodge had 4 of them out for testing and for journalists. What an awesome truck. Handled extremely well. I drove it through an autocross track and could not believe how well it took the corners. I was told that they will be out in January of 04.

You must be registered for see images attach

http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB17&Number=315183&Forum=All_Forums&Words=ram%20srt&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=3months&Main=315183&Search=true#Post315183

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe it's nearly October and they still haven't announced a MSRP. What in the world can be taking so long to price a truck that is supposed to be an 04 model being delivered this December?????

Go Hogs Go!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were talking about trucks on the Today show yesterday. The guy showing the trucks siad Dodge has a 500hp Ram coming out that would sell in the mid 40 price range.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone heard if they will be offering an automatic or will it only come with a 6 speed?

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Word is that the initial SRT-10 will be a 6 speed only, but that later there will be a four door cab version offered with an automatic. The four door is intended to compete with the ford harley edition (which has the lightning engine in it) while the SRT-10 obviously will compete with the lightning.

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We placed an order for one last week with Bill Pemberton @ Woodhouse. I can't wait to get my hands on that beast! Anyway, the first run is 6-speed equipped and the interior color is agate from what I was told.