Random tech cats broken....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did we get off of the subject of why the Random Cats are breaking? Has anyone else tried installing the Mopar competition coupe transmission mount as it really cut down on the side to side movement of the engine/transmission from the torque of the engine. So far my Random cats have not broken and I have 9000 miles on them.

Af for you other two jerks, and you know who you are, I will not waste the time to comment.
Robbie

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How did we get off of the subject of why the Random Cats are breaking? Has anyone else tried installing the Mopar competition coupe transmission mount as it really cut down on the side to side movement of the engine/transmission from the torque of the engine. So far my Random cats have not broken and I have 9000 miles on them.

Af for you other two jerks, and you know who you are, I will not waste the time to comment.
Robbie

Probably because your comments are indefensibly ignorant and you know it. As I mentioned in the post above my Mopar RACE exhaust, which Mopar sells, comes with the O2 sims you dub as "snake oil".

I know you think your SAE cerification means someting, but so the guys that drain the oil from my company cars at Jiffy Lube are SAE certified, too. I guess the difference is they know SOMETHING about cars and actually provide a valuable service, as opposed to taking other people's products, sticking their own label on them and claiming they are special to justify a premium in price.

I'm not going away Robbie.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To ROGUE, KENNY & ZORROESPANO

Rouge, When you make off colored comments about me you are really showing your ignorance. You do not know me, have never met me, and have not spoken with me in your whole life so to make such a comment is just as wrong as what I did regarding exhaust sims .Everybody makes mistakes, I am far from perfect, and I am man enough to admit that I screwed up when discussing the sims that take the place of O2 sensors and I am sorry. I had never heard of them before, we never used them in NASCAR.I was wrong to call them "Snake Oil" as I have been educated in there use and there are people using them successfully. But to say I do not know what I am doing in my field is slanderous and just as wrong as me calling sims snake oil. I have never felt that it is right to recommend a product that I have never heard of or have tried personally as we all know there are a lot of snake oil products out there like that ECM add on module that some guy on eBay was selling awhile ago. I do not know of anyone, except god, who is perfect and knows everything that is out there on the market in the performance world today. We have many happy customers who have bought our exhaust products, along with other products, and they do not feel they have been ripped off as they feel they received a high quality product. If there is any doubt in anyone's mind as to the quality of our products or our before and after sales support you need to go no further then these to post from two customers that bought our exhaust systems.

http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB21&Number=666969&fpart=&PHPSESSID=

http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB21&Number=682797&Forum=All_Forums&Words=10664&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=682797&Search=true#Post682797

We have been in business since 1979 and have a perfect record with the Better Business Bureau. Again I am not perfect but I must have done something right during 27 years in business with with the 2500 customers that I have.

Again I am sorry, and apologize, for coming on as strong as I did but I am as passionate about vipers as the rest of you.

Robbie
AtRo Racing Products

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To ROGUE, KENNY & ZORROESPANO

Rouge, When you make off colored comments about me you are really showing your ignorance. You do not know me, have never met me, and have not spoken with me in your whole life so to make such a comment is just as wrong as what I did regarding exhaust sims .Everybody makes mistakes, I am far from perfect, and I am man enough to admit that I screwed up when discussing the sims that take the place of O2 sensors and I am sorry. I had never heard of them before, we never used them in NASCAR.I was wrong to call them "Snake Oil" as I have been educated in there use and there are people using them successfully. But to say I do not know what I am doing in my field is slanderous and just as wrong as me calling sims snake oil. I have never felt that it is right to recommend a product that I have never heard of or have tried personally as we all know there are a lot of snake oil products out there like that ECM add on module that some guy on eBay was selling awhile ago. I do not know of anyone, except god, who is perfect and knows everything that is out there on the market in the performance world today. We have many happy customers who have bought our exhaust products, along with other products, and they do not feel they have been ripped off as they feel they received a high quality product. If there is any doubt in anyone's mind as to the quality of our products or our before and after sales support you need to go no further then these to post from two customers that bought our exhaust systems.

http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB21&Number=666969&fpart=&PHPSESSID=

http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB21&Number=682797&Forum=All_Forums&Words=10664&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=682797&Search=true#Post682797

We have been in business since 1979 and have a perfect record with the Better Business Bureau. Again I am not perfect but I must have done something right during 27 years in business with with the 2500 customers that I have.

Again I am sorry, and apologize, for coming on as strong as I did but I am as passionate about vipers as the rest of you.

Robbie
AtRo Racing Products

Off colored comments? hahahaha you haven't seen anything yet. And no it doesn't show ignorance, it shows my disgust towards uneducated, flap jaw salemen.

Not only have you been proven wrong on nearly every post, but then you LIE and try to cover your tracks. The O2 simm thread is a perfect example of that. First you claim that they can not possibly work, claiming some SAE cert to try and have some credibility, yet when everyone tells you just how wrong you are, it's backpeddle time, and oh, I didn't know. No #)%^ you didn't know, thats pretty much par for the course on every post you make. That's my entire point, you're on here flapping your **** like some all seeing, all knowing viper god, now claiming to have raced in NASCAR :rolleyes: yet you can't even help a guy figure out his most basic overheating issue. And on top of that you still think using 1960's exhaust wrap technology is OK on a new car :rolleyes: and even better trying to claim you "engineered" this fantastic exhaust, but can't even answer the most basic questions about it.

And as much as you love posting the links to your 2 favorite threads, just quit. You might have 2 people who like the way their exhaust sounds, but they have NO IDEA how it will hold up in the long run. And I'm willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that it will look like absolute crap in a year with that header wrap in place, which will at that time be falling apart.

For the love of god JUST STOP! You're not here to help people, and [******] even if you were nearly EVERY post you make is WRONG. EVERYONE is tired of your incessant sales pitches that you put up in every damn post. And let me tell you, having to constantly apologise for being wrong is not helping your business what so ever. As was stated, just quit while you're behind.

Nascar, HA! Is that where you were breathing all thost noxious fumes that made you contract Asthma? :bonker:

Oh and there are rules here about posting the same crap in every thread (as you have done here) It's called SPAM and will not be tolerated.

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
Oh and there are rules here about posting the same crap in every thread (as you have done here) It's called SPAM and will not be tolerated.

Agree!! I've read the same ******** in at least 5 threads.

you are pathetic even in your apologies.... **** my shift knob, loser.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Art,

I have never seen such an item but it should not be to hard to make one out of the factory cat by cutting off the primary cat and welding onto the flaired flange some pipe. Any muffler shop can make the proper bend for you on their bending machine. As for the O2 sensor hole Summit Racing sells a weld on threaded insert for the sims or O2 sensor
Robbie

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To Rogue, Kenny, and Zorroespanol

Except for Kenny who is listed as a club member the other two of you are enthusiast. Do any of you personally own a Dodge SRT-10 Viper?
Robbie

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Except for Kenny who is listed as a club member the other two of you are enthusiast. Do any of you personally own a Dodge SRT-10 Viper?
Robbie
Are you going to ask this question on every freakin thread? Give it a break will ya?

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score

Robbie

You never cease to amaze me, dude! every post is dumber than the one before!!
Truth isI have a toy Viper with a remote control, and my bedroom is full of posters of Vipers and Britney Spears.

Aaanyway.. I always wondered, how do I change that "enthusiast" to owner? when I subscribed they asked for my VIN, and I supplied it...

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you do mods on your toy, just kidding. I was just wondering why you are listed as a enthusiast.
As far as
Aaanyway.. I always wondered, how do I change that "enthusiast" to owner? when I subscribed they asked for my VIN, and I supplied it... ? You need to call them on the phone and they will change your status. I had to do this. They also extended my membership for free because of not changing my status. I hope this helps you out on that matter.
Robbie

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe I got my point accross. i am done as long as they stop the verble attacks on me. Hell I posted a replay to him on how to get his rating changed. Did he thank me? hell no.
Robbie

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Art,

I have never seen such an item but it should not be to hard to make one out of the factory cat by cutting off the primary cat and welding onto the flaired flange some pipe. Any muffler shop can make the proper bend for you on their bending machine. As for the O2 sensor hole Summit Racing sells a weld on threaded insert for the sims or O2 sensor
Robbie

AGAIN! hahaha, so now you need a **** welded in the exhaust to use an O2 Simm? Do you even have the SLIGHTEST IDEA what an O2 simm is?

And now on your ultra exclusive exhaust, you're willing to use muffler shop crushed pipe bends, in place of the proper mandrel bends?

I'll stop busting your balls, just as soon as you quit posting absolute asinine information.

For the LOVE OF GOD :bonker:

btw no viper for me, I'm only 11, but I have a smokin tony hawk skateboard :headbang:

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote = "AGAIN! hahaha, so now you need a **** welded in the exhaust to use an O2 Simm? Do you even have the SLIGHTEST IDEA what an O2 simm is?

And now on your ultra exclusive exhaust, you're willing to use muffler shop crushed pipe bends, in place of the proper mandrel bends?

I'll stop busting your balls, just as soon as you quit posting absolute asinine information."

You have no clue of what you speak. I said " have never seen such an item but it should not be to hard to make one out of the factory cat by cutting off the primary cat and welding onto the flaired flange some pipe. Any muffler shop can make the proper bend for you on their bending machine. As for the O2 sensor hole Summit Racing sells a weld on threaded insert for the sims or O2 sensor"

Get it right when you quote me. How do you know what kind of tubing bender a muffler shop has. Maybe you have ESP.
As for now on I will be quoting dagger who said " I am done with you"
Robbie

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote = "AGAIN! hahaha, so now you need a **** welded in the exhaust to use an O2 Simm? Do you even have the SLIGHTEST IDEA what an O2 simm is?

I'll stop busting your balls, just as soon as you quit posting absolute asinine information."

You have no clue of what you speak. I said " have never seen such an item but it should not be to hard to make one out of the factory cat by cutting off the primary cat and welding onto the flaired flange some pipe. Any muffler shop can make the proper bend for you on their bending machine. As for the O2 sensor hole Summit Racing sells a weld on threaded insert for the sims or O2 sensor"

Get it right when you quote me. How do you know what kind of tubing bender a muffler shop has. Maybe you have ESP.
As for now on I will be quoting dagger who said " I am done with you"
Robbie

Exactly what is your malfunction in life? I have quoted (with bold) EXACTLY WHAT YOU POSTED! ! ! My POINT IS, YOU DO NOT USE ANY KIND OF **** FOR AN O2 SIMM! IS THAT CLEAR NOW! IDIOT!

#&%)#( ^YU##*&$@*()@(* %^# GOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

Oh and I have yet to see a local muffler shop have a mandrel bender just laying around. Some might, but 99.9999% do not, nor would most need to. Which is why when people need mandrel bent tubing, they order nice U or J bends. But i'm sure someone who has built many an exhaust system would know that... or they should at least. :bonker:

When will the b/s from Fatho stop? next, on as the VCA turns.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I quoted dagger before" I am done with you" I will never never again respond to any of your childish comments and sucker shots form you three again. Just in case you do not know who you are let bme remind you, Zorrooespanol, Rogue, and Kinny. I refuse to lower myself to your standards. good day.
Robbie

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
Art,

Robbie

AGAIN! hahaha, so now you need a **** welded in the exhaust to use an O2 Simm? Do you even have the SLIGHTEST IDEA what an O2 simm is?

I'll stop busting your balls, just as soon as you quit posting absolute asinine information.

For the LOVE OF GOD :bonker:

btw no viper for me, I'm only 11, but I have a smokin tony hawk skateboard :headbang:

ROGUE, thanks for a good laugh!!! I had to contain myself from ******** my pants when I read FatHo's post!!

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
As for the O2 sensor hole Summit Racing sells a weld on threaded insert for the sims or O2 sensor"

[/QUOTE]

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

You do not screw the O2 Sims in place of the 02 sensor!! HAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This is too much! Will someone post a pic of an 02 sim??? I don't know how to post pix here...

Just keep embarrassing yourself FatHo.... I am sure that by this time anyone who bought an exhaust from you and has read this must be making a mad dash for the muffler shop!!! ROFLOL!!!

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Fatho, please bless me with your wealth of knowledge and do tell, exactly what part of this do I screw into the exhaust ****.

You must be registered for see images attach

:bonker:

MacManInfi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have Random Tech metal substrate cats that went bad. i bought a new pair for $400, they said they would look at em and refund some money if it wasnt a tuning issue. havent taken them up yet but will do and let you all know how it goes.

My right side cat went bad. The substrate broke up into chunks and was rattling around in the exhaust. Sent the cat to Random Tech and they told me that it had been overheated and thus was not warranted. Said my tune was to blame. My car is stock except for the headers and exhaust system. :(

They sold me a new set for cheap, but if they fail again, I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS