Razor or 6 spoke

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I'm under the gun. I will be driving up to my cabin this week and need new wheels. I was going to grab a set of 6 spokes from a local vendor but he also has razor wheels in stock. What to do?:drive:

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did the 6 spoke and love them, after looking at many after market wheels the 6 did it for me. cost had nothing to do with my choice.
You must be registered for see images attach

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is of course personal preference, but most do not like the Razor wheels, however I have seen them powdercoated and they look better than the chrome.

I prefer the 6 spokes

picture.php

Bruce

Last edited:

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was loving the 5 spokes and looking for a set, but the more I saw the 6 spokes, the more they grew on me. Throw in the price difference and it was a no-brainer. I've seen some Razors that look OK, but they were never really on my list. To me, the 5 and 6 spokes are the best options out there without spending huge money on aftermarket wheels (that are usually quite a bit heavier as well).

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Razors are the second worst factory SRT wheels made, behind the ten spokes.

In my mind, in order from best to worst is 5 spokes, then H spokes, 6 spokes, razor and 10 spokes.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Different folks - different strokes! The razors are just right - not that heavy looking like the H-spoke and not that funky like the 5/6 spokes...:drive:depends a lot on the color (combination) too :D
CIMG6269small.jpg

F

FrgMstr

Flat Black 6 Spokes. Really easy to clean too.

You must be registered for see images

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Razors rock :headbang: but it also depends on the color of car. Think H spoke look good on some but not on others too. Buy what you like. 6 are real nice too, never cared for the 5 or 10s, too little or too flat. Just my opinion though just like some like fat girls some dont. ;)

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the black look on your vert!!! Are the powder coated.

Powder coted is the way to go, I just love the wheels. The only problem is with the 6 spoke the rotors will show big time I did Baer on my ride
You must be registered for see images attach

2003 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO I like the 6 spoke rims the best. Post some pictures when they are on!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper