Razor or 6 spoke

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I'll stick up for Razors since they are taking a beating in this thread. I like the look of the Razor wheels the best when the car is in motion. Some may judge a wheel only when it is sitting still. So Razor bashers take another look when a set passes you at speed! :2tu:

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went thru the same dilemma about 2 months ago. The 6 spoke craze was sweeping the Viper Nation, I just never could pull the trigger on them. Their lighter & cheaper than the 5 spoke, but I guess my heart was with the 5 spoke (what I ended up with) & I love them on my car, but my True Love was the I Forged Astra 3 Piece Graphites. BUT they said it would take 2 months (I'm not that patient) to make them & they were a lil' more pricey than I wanted to spend on wheels, but I think on my steel gray rt/10 they really would have been the Best looking wheels. I also wanted to go to 19's & 18's & I actually found them on here from one of our loyal members that also gave me a very good price on them & told me that if I wasn't satisfied he would buy them back. Like he also told me, us members have to take care of each other. Just one more reason why the Viper Club is the Best!

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to look like a sebring go razors

If you want to look like a sports car go 6-spoke

The only accomplishment of the razor wheel was giving the corvette crowd a legitimate resign to laugh at the Viper.

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Forgot to post pics of my 6 spokes.

Attachments

• IMG_1375.jpg
    IMG_1375.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1372.jpg
    IMG_1372.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
F

FrgMstr

DAMN! Have they gone up? I bought mine a few months ago for $1500 delivered.

Yeah they have gone up in price. Supply apparently tightened or demand rose. Paid $1600 for my first set off eBay, 2 months later up to $2000+. :crazy2: I was trying to buy a full second set for the garage, but ended up just buying two separate wheels for backup.

ILTTG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the razors on my car, and have to admit I didn't like them as is. I then had them powdercoated (along with my fuel door) in a gloss black and I think it's an entirely different wheel. Here are pictures:

You must be registered for see images attach

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the razors on my car, and have to admit I didn't like them as is. I then had them powdercoated (along with my fuel door) in a gloss black and I think it's an entirely different wheel. Here are pictures:

That is a pic for the Black and Blue thread.

Bruce

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Never been a fan of the razors..until now!! Those have a whole new look in black!! Very nice!!:2tu:

OP
OP
M

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 6 spoke was delivered today to my car wash. My manager accidentally opened one of the boxes thinking they were some towels I ordered he was shocked to see a wheel and said he thought it was plastic because of the weight.:D

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anything but H spoke. Man those are ugly. The 6 spoke or CCW are great. Light weight and easy to clean behind. No Corvette look either.:crazy2:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4