RC Model Oreca Viper

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
0-60 in 3.2 seconds, all wheel drive, 70 mph in 1/10 scale. Painting the body, applying the decals, cutting everything out was an absolute pain but it was worth it.
0324_picture_download_002.jpg

0324_picture_download_004.jpg

OP
OP

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a Traxxis 3.3, check them out online. The body is from another vendor, HPI or HDI or something like that. The car is about $400 and runs on nitro methane. The body is only $25 but give yourself 2 weeks and a lot of beer if you want it to be perfect to finish it. If you are serious I have a thousand tips and exactly what to get and what to do. Craig

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice and accurate job. I highly recommend putting a protective film on the bottom of the frame/chassis. These low nitro cars really get torn up from the pavement.

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When a buddy and I used to run nitro road cars we would put on 3m clear film of a heavy mill (thickness) like the clear bra material on the chassis to help prevent scrapes and scratches. Basically, it is clear self adhesive backed protective film that can be bought at a body shop supply store and even Ebay.

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nicely done!! In the first picture it took my eyes a minute to separate the hood tubes/pins from the scroll work in your chair. lol

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When a buddy and I used to run nitro road cars we would put on 3m clear film of a heavy mill (thickness) like the clear bra material on the chassis to help prevent scrapes and scratches. Basically, it is clear self adhesive backed protective film that can be bought at a body shop supply store and even Ebay.

You can probably buy it in bulk sheets at www.xpel.com also.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks awsome can i ask where you bought it?????

PartsRack has the cheap exact copy, plastic version, 1/14 (maybe 1/12) scale, R/C as well. Fully decalled. Invisible antennea.

NO COMPARO in performance to the above, but only $99 and ZERO WORK !!!!