re: June 30th Lime Rock-- A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A huge thank you to ACRSteve for taking me along for a couple rides today...you truly blew me away!~!~! I appreciate your taking the time out to do that, and I'm still in a 'rush' from it all!!! You are an AWESOME driver, and very generous too.
Thank you also to Adrian who helped set that up for me, was VERY nice to meet you finally...tho I think we also met in 2005 at Jiminy Peak? You were very generous as well. :cool:
THANK you to Chuck also for your continued kindness. :cool:
Was very good to see Dimitrios, Dave, Dan, and the others we met as well.
Have pictures, but am 'post illiterate', so will try to post them in the media gallery soon. :dunno:
A truly awesome time, but now we know we cannot track our car, so unfortunately, won't be able to be in the Lime Rock events :( (too loud!!).
Had one of the best days of my life, thank you again Steve!!!! :headbang:
ViperJames: Of course, ALWAYS good to see you and your awesome car, and very cool that Skeeter wants to now paint his car Emerald Green!! Will match Marie's purple one! Good luck to you...hope you arrived safely.
Sunburned, but totally worth it...THANK YOU from both Mike and myself. ~juli~
Downloaded the pictures, but over 300 of them...D, if you want yours, PM me your email address and I'll send your pics along, if you wish.
Some GREAT shots of your car with Steve driving it at the end there.
Keith/BlackMamba: Very nice to meet you and your wife...you got awesome cars there! Bentley!! AND Viper?!!! VERY cool~~~
Skeeter, good to see you again!

Last edited:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: June 30th Lime Rock-- A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you had lots of fun Juli, and you guys did not even have to race!! Glad you enjoyed it.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Juli and Mike it was my pleasure and it was great meeting you guys again and looking forward to seeing you soon...Adrian

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah, Steve thanks for everything... Also Chuck and Rob, thanks for finding me various tops to keep me going on my runs.

Great day, wish it didn't have to end. WIsh we had the track just for the Viper club.

The one thing I regret, Steve, is your oil leak. If you were still on the track, that would have kept me there longer. I wanted to get a ride with you and then wanted the chance to try and follow you.

Next time.

AC

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Juli and Mike, it was great to see you guys, I am very happy you made it! You guys rock and roll.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Does anyone have information on the pictures that were taken that we have the option to purchase? Like the website, or if and when they are ready? I would be interested. Thanks.

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Juli and Mike, it was great to see you guys, I am very happy you made it! You guys rock and roll.

LOL--It was great to see you as well, James!! I'm sooooo glad that Skeeter liked your Emerald Green as well, and is now thinking of painting his own car Emerald Green!! Hey, you rock as well, man!!! See those pics D. took??!! AWESOME...WHAT a great day, I had a blast. Was great to see your car, hopefully not for the last time :( ! Look forward to seeing you again. ~juli~

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

james...$120 for 8x10. or if you just want me to email you a hi res it will cost $98. let me know...i can send yo whatever you like. website email is [email protected]

thanks