Real CarbonFiber

viperrrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

I ordered a dash panel and console pannel from JonB. These peices have been shipped. I had aconversation with someone at exotic wood dash that said they would coat these panels with real carbon fiber. I called today and spoke to someone who said that they do not coat the panels with real carbon fiber but do do synthetic cf. Maybe I misunderstood the first conversation with them.

Does anyone know someone that does real carbon fiber work in addition to Impulse? Left a message at Impulse never received a call back.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Mike at xvipers.com does Carbon Fiber. Give him a call. 1-866-XVIPERS. He is first class!

Hi all,

I ordered a dash panel and console pannel from JonB. These peices have been shipped. I had aconversation with someone at exotic wood dash that said they would coat these panels with real carbon fiber. I called today and spoke to someone who said that they do not coat the panels with real carbon fiber but do do synthetic cf. Maybe I misunderstood the first conversation with them.

Does anyone know someone that does real carbon fiber work in addition to Impulse? Left a message at Impulse never received a call back.

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to help, unfortunately we don't do small jobs.. mostly OEM stuff, race cars, etc..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth Geyer