Recent mod PICS

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks AWESOME! You said you blacked out the rear facia, you mean the area above the bumper shelf and behind the ductail feature? I would love to see pictures with that done!

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks AWESOME! You said you blacked out the rear facia, you mean the area above the bumper shelf and behind the ductail feature? I would love to see pictures with that done!

I think he meant the lower portion that would have been done if the car had come with stripes.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve M is exactly right. I blacked out the lower rear facia like a striped car comes with. Makes the rear looks flow with the diffuser panel much better.
Interior pics i have. But just plain old stock inside.
Thanks again guys for the nice words. It weird i bought this one not even liking it with plans of color changing and now its one of my favorites ive owned. The incoming viper will have to be one killer car to get me out of this one.

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, I see. Well, I still wonder how good this would look with a backed out trunk/tail lights panel. Nice work either way!

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OP, I like your set up specially the wheels. Did you add wheel spacers on your car to fit your wheels? if so, what are the sizes of the spacers? Did you buy your wheels from a 96 or 97 GTS owner Viper? I was about to buy wheels that looks exactly like yours on the forum member here and he has an older Viper (96-97') but was sold already. THank you :)

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep I bought the wheels that a forum member had for sale. I'm using 1" rear spacers and 3/4"front spacers.
Congrats on the wheels :). I'm planning on buying aftermarket wheels (iforged) that came off a 97 gts. Right now I have 3/4" wheel spacer on the rears and 3/8" on the fronts with my 5 spoke stocker wheels. Do you think the wheels i will buy from him will fit fine on mine specially the rears to clear the rear brakes and maybe the front brakes too? Sorry to ask you this since I know you bought from an older viper owner. I will appreciate your reply to this. Thank you :)

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its the rears that usually don't fit right going from a gen 2 to a gen 3&4. But a lot of theiforged wheels were built to fit all gens. If the rears don't clear your rear calipers then a 3/4" spacer should do the trick. Ive actually got 1/4" spacers ordered for my fronts to bring them back in a bit

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its the rears that usually don't fit right going from a gen 2 to a gen 3&4. But a lot of theiforged wheels were built to fit all gens. If the rears don't clear your rear calipers then a 3/4" spacer should do the trick. Ive actually got 1/4" spacers ordered for my fronts to bring them back in a bit
. Thank you very much for the replies and informations you shared :) it helps a lot! Gives me confidence to buy them. I will get those wheels for me then. :)

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OP, Can i ask you of the offsets or backspacing of your new wheels? Thank you :)

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but they don't mark offsets on forged wheels so I really don't know the offsets on these. But they are very close to factory wheel offsets.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang