Recent mod PICS

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My most current Viper is an 08 VR coupe. I bought her bone stock and have added Motons, K&N, Catless Magnaflows, 6000k Fogs, blacked out rear facia, 2 piece lightweight rotors, RB1 with ipod, LED lighting throughout, 20% tint & 19/20 Donz forged wheels(with 5" rear lips!!!) with Invos. I was planning on doing all the performance bolt ons in Jan and Feb but I just bought another viper so I guess this is a s far as I'll be going on this one for right now.

You must be registered for see images attach

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venom Red does not photograph well, but your car looks outstanding. In person it must be off the charts.

Bruce

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn! I got all kinds of excited when I went to the home page and seen your name and listing title!

Looks GREAT as usual! No I have the itch!!!! Damn you!!!

Eager to see the other Viper.........

-Tim

ZZ SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good! So you are fully catless? How much louder and smellier did the car get? I am going to do HF single cats or a full delete this winter and can't decide which way to go. If you are fully catless, are you getting a Check engine light since you don't have a Mopar PCM?

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks so much guys. I just love buying a stock viper and seeing what I can do with it and I must say this one is one of my favorites already. But like mentioned this color is a love or hate color and def hard to photograph. I actually bought her with intentions of repainting a diff color but have really fallen in love with the color now.

Tim your car is hot just like it is.

Thanks Ryan but Im just trying to get mine as badass as yours my friend :2tu:

LOL your wife has good taste JTS I may be calling on you for a TB for the 06 I got coming in.

Hey ZZ Ive had 5 catless vipers, 3 gen 3's and 2 gen 4's and IMO a gen 4 is much quieter at cruising speeds catless but both gens are LOUD as hell at WOT. If I go catless on the incoming 06 coupe it will def have corsa on it to cut out the drone at cruising speeds. Yes you will get a CEL on your 08 when catless without a Venom Controller. I installed a Venom Controller on my last 08 and loved it and will do the same to this one when I do all my performance mods.

And Steve I'll be calling on you for a Vipair hood REAL soon my friend =)
Thanks again guys.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, the black wheels on yours make all the difference and deepen the color.

Bruce

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice :) .... did you buy those wheels from a forum member here? more pics pls :)

Reaction score
Thanks so much guys. I just love buying a stock viper and seeing what I can do with it and I must say this one is one of my favorites already. But like mentioned this color is a love or hate color and def hard to photograph. I actually bought her with intentions of repainting a diff color but have really fallen in love with the color now.

Tim your car is hot just like it is.

Thanks Ryan but Im just trying to get mine as badass as yours my friend :2tu:

LOL your wife has good taste JTS I may be calling on you for a TB for the 06 I got coming in.

Hey ZZ Ive had 5 catless vipers, 3 gen 3's and 2 gen 4's and IMO a gen 4 is much quieter at cruising speeds catless but both gens are LOUD as hell at WOT. If I go catless on the incoming 06 coupe it will def have corsa on it to cut out the drone at cruising speeds. Yes you will get a CEL on your 08 when catless without a Venom Controller. I installed a Venom Controller on my last 08 and loved it and will do the same to this one when I do all my performance mods.

And Steve I'll be calling on you for a Vipair hood REAL soon my friend =)
Thanks again guys.

LOLOL her taste is causing me to get skinny! momma happy daddy no eat, but congrats man that is one beautiful ride boss!

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful. Lowering a Gen 3/4 makes a world of difference IMO.

How does the Magnaflow sound compared to Corsa, Belanger, etc?

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Excellent mods :2tu: It looks awesome. What other viper did you buy? Pictures?

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely cool mods, wheels and rotors really stands out,I have the 14 inch magnaflow and its loud, but my side sill stays cool.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again ya'll. I must agree the wheels have made this car sooo much better in every way. Even my no car loving wife says it looks alot more exotic now :omg:.

Ive had corsa track, corsa street, and the magnaflows all catless. On a gen 4 magnaflows all the way no drone on a gen 3 Corsa FTW.

I bought a B/S 06 coupe. I just got her picked up today at the sale down in Florida. SO no good pics yet. But they are coming, stay tuned:2tu:

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome. And agree, the wheels just set the car off big time, great choice, tasteful and mean at the same time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte