Recently took delivery of my 7th Viper......

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my 2009 SRT 10 AERO COUPE Viper last week and the next day was loaded up and headed to Pidgeon Forge for our annual club Tail of the Dragon event. I had a really good time seeing all the AWESOME and beautiful Vipers of the other club members. :2tu: :)

Last edited:

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Roy, it was nice to meet your and your wife again. Oh and your dog! haha You have a great looking car! Love the white and blue!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride! I love that color combo. It looked great on the Dragon trip last weekend :2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

jdavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations,Roysviper! The white/blue is one of the best looking combos and with
the five spokes it is exceptional.:2tu:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does it compare with the ACR you had???

The 09 ACR was nicer but as a driver around town, I can't tell any difference from one to the other. I never messed with the adjustable shocks, wing, etc.. The AERO Coupe is different and thats why I got it. When I sold the ACR I didn't plan on getting an AERO so I was ready for a different toy and went with the ROE Supercharged 96. It was on an impulse that I got the AERO. I won't have it long and will get a different Viper to play with.The only thing I have ever kept long is my bride of 38 years.:dunno: :2tu:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car...and wife to put up with all the changes! :2tu: :drive:

Thanks.......prior to me becoming addicted to Vipers, my wife saw me go thru 24 Corvettes, dozens of Pro Street 55-57 BLOWN Big Block Chevys and street rods and roadsters and Twin Turbo Porsche, and other misc. cars, and NEVER complained or ******* about any as I bought her nice drivers also. I also ran Super Comp and Super Gas cars for over 20 yrs and all since we got married in 1972. I am a Car CRAZY fool, ha... My first car when I got back from VietNam in the Marines was a 1968 HEMI Roadrunner and I never stopped from there......If I had them all at once I would have a heck of a collection....no junk, no dents, no wavy bodies....all show worthy . The corvettes were mostly all 1967 and older, big blocks and fuel injected small blocks. :drive: :headbang: :rolleyes:

05CopperHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knew it'd only be a matter of time, Roy before you got bored with the ACR--HA! She does look good, but even I know it's only temporary.

Need to come down and see the new Navarre pier and lets do lunch sometime. Enjoy the new Viper. Eric

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey

Sorry it took so long to get back. Jim is coming back for a month from overseas job and when he gets here some of us are going to get together to cruise and eat... Be nice if you join us then. He will be here sometime around 8 Sep and I know we will cruise a few times.....He has the Red with silver stripes 2000 GTS and a 97 GTS. I am tired of all this rain.....see you soon,

Roy & Renea

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235