Red SRT Conv. needed in Chicago.

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a studio who's looking for a Red SRT conv. (only) for a photo shoot. You drive the car there, wait an hour or so, watch a pretty girl pose next to your car, you drive home. Although not really needed, they'll place your vehicle onto their insurance policy with full coverage up to it's value during the shoot. Interested, email me at [email protected], thanks.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great offer! I'd love to offer my car for a photo shoot if you were looking for a red/white Final Edition GTS in the Detroit (suburbs) area. Please keep me in mind if interested... John 248-444-4773

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a studio who's looking for a Red SRT conv. (only) for a photo shoot. You drive the car there, wait an hour or so, watch a pretty girl pose next to your car, you drive home. Although not really needed, they'll place your vehicle onto their insurance policy with full coverage up to it's value during the shoot. Interested, email me at [email protected], thanks.

why not use yours? is your avatar not your car?

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent you an email requesting more information. Possibility you could use my car.

OP
OP
S

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Guys. I have the 06' FE, just didn't update my pic, look in my sig line. They actually used my car yesterday morning for a dry run but the company wants a red convert for "several" shoots... why red, you got me that's what the customer wants. I get all kinds of crazy inquiries...

***** NAZ, you're the man... I'll think you'll find it the easiest $ 600 you've ever made. *****

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I'll post some pictures sometime today if I can. Problem is I cant find my damn digital camera.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang