Registration is now open!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
www.voi12.com

Note that you CANNOT call the hotels directly and get a room until you are registered for the event itself. We had quite a few folks get the VOI rate in SLC but they weren't registered for the event. We will be providing rooming lists as you register for VOI 12. You can call the hotel approximately 48 hours after you register, but you WILL have a room blocked at the hotel you selected when you registered for VOI 12.

Questions? Problems? Drop a note to [email protected] and it will be addressed as quickly as possible.

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also just signed up.. **** that hurt as far as costs go. looks like i'm gonna have to skip a few other vacations i had planned. :( i'm sure it will all be worth it in the end.

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
This may be a dumb question, but is there any way for a non Viper owner to attend VOI? I'm a few years away from owning a Viper, but have been a Viper fanatic since I was 10. I would absolutely love to be able to attend the event to get a feel for what the Viper community is like. ANy help is appreciated! Thanks!

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Registered and making plans. The photos at the top of the page show some of the great places we'll be. http://www.voi12.com/ Can't wait to see Vipers 4-Wide on the drag strip.

MADMAX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also just signed up.. **** that hurt as far as costs go. looks like i'm gonna have to skip a few other vacations i had planned. :( i'm sure it will all be worth it in the end.

You know it's gonna be worth every penny. :2tu:
And if it helps, I'll be their too - IOU beeeeerrrr! :drive:

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The event looks fabulous; some of the Western Canada members are already booked. We would like to stay in the area longer; I recall some of the locals were intending to rent some track time in the area; any chances for the second seat for some track experience??

Please let me know and I will pass the word.

Cheers,

Jim

VOI 12 Support

VOI Support
VCA Member
Reaction score
This may be a dumb question, but is there any way for a non Viper owner to attend VOI? I'm a few years away from owning a Viper, but have been a Viper fanatic since I was 10. I would absolutely love to be able to attend the event to get a feel for what the Viper community is like. ANy help is appreciated! Thanks!

This long-standing event is only open to Viper owners, as it has been since the very first one. This is due to a variety of reasons, including liability and insurance. Check with the regional club in your area as they are often open to having folks visit a local event to get a flavor of what the club is like. We look forward to having you join us when you get your Viper!

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm signed up! Hopefully, there will still be rooms at the Embassy Suites. Anybody have any idea when we'll know which run group we're in?

AIRBNDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurt , with all due respect to Viper owners , the Viper Club & it's rules & regulations ..... if you are that interested , why not book a hotel / motel close by to VOI12 ... and walk around , the town won't be closed and with the new 2013 Viper being shown , i'll bet there will be more than one " For Sale " sign on Gen 's 1 - 4 Vipers throughout the area . The Viper Club crowd are a friendly bunch & we all love our cars & like nothing better then to talk about them and show them off , and if you see a for sale sign , that owner is probably looking to get a new one and i'm sure will be happy to inform you of all you need to know about his or her Viper { there may even be deals to be had } . So even if you aren't officialy part of VOI12 , you can certainly get the "Feel " you are looking for just by being around . The worst that's gonna happen is that you are surrounded by Great cars & Great people from all over the country and dare I say .. the world .

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
This long-standing event is only open to Viper owners, as it has been since the very first one. This is due to a variety of reasons, including liability and insurance. Check with the regional club in your area as they are often open to having folks visit a local event to get a flavor of what the club is like. We look forward to having you join us when you get your Viper!

Thanks for the response! I certainly understand why the event is for Viper owners only. I'll definitely check out the local club, and will hopefully be able to attend a VOI sooner rather than later!

Kurt , with all due respect to Viper owners , the Viper Club & it's rules & regulations ..... if you are that interested , why not book a hotel / motel close by to VOI12 ... and walk around , the town won't be closed and with the new 2013 Viper being shown , i'll bet there will be more than one " For Sale " sign on Gen 's 1 - 4 Vipers throughout the area . The Viper Club crowd are a friendly bunch & we all love our cars & like nothing better then to talk about them and show them off , and if you see a for sale sign , that owner is probably looking to get a new one and i'm sure will be happy to inform you of all you need to know about his or her Viper { there may even be deals to be had } . So even if you aren't officialy part of VOI12 , you can certainly get the "Feel " you are looking for just by being around . The worst that's gonna happen is that you are surrounded by Great cars & Great people from all over the country and dare I say .. the world .

Thanks for the idea! I'm honestly considering this. As much as I would love to be involved in the events of VOI, this might not be a bad option. Would be a blast to be around so many owners and Vipers!

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris great job coordinating the VOI registration with the hotel, stops people from booking a ton of rooms and then canceling them at the last minute. Great job. Rick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper