Rejoining Viper nation!!!

OrthoD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a 3 year hiatus. I am rejoining you guys. I recently traded my C6 corvette for black/silver SRT-10 coupe. Thanks to Bill Pemberton for making the deal very easy over the phone. I will post pics when it arrives!!! :laugh:

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a 3 year hiatus. I am rejoining you guys. I recently traded my C6 corvette for black/silver SRT-10 coupe. Thanks to Bill Pemberton for making the deal very easy over the phone. I will post pics when it arrives!!! :laugh:

Welcome back. Why ditch the Vette?

OP
OP
O

OrthoD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice comments. Pictures will come asap as car will be delivered on Thursday night or Friday morning as per Bill P. In response to Newport viper as to why I am getting rid of the vette. Several reasons:
1. The Viper is more exclusive 987 coupes produced
2. I missed the "rawness" of the viper
3. Viper owners seem to be real performance nuts(much like old C3 corvette owners), Check out corvette forum all they do is complain about their cars.
4. I considered a ZO6 but I am never going to pay over MSRP for a car and was concerned about failing rear ends and notes GM puts in glovebox re: voiding warranty if raced

Most of all, I have owned Corvettes, a previous viper, a Ferrari and a BMW. The Viper seemed most like a Ferarri(outrageous looks and performance) without the maintenance issues of a Ferrari! :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302