Remember The "Fake" Police Car At The V-10 Nationals??

Reaction score
Remember The \"Fake\" Police Car At The V-10 Nationals??

Well here is snap shot of it for the few that didn't see it. Chris this car kicks butt dude!!

You must be registered for see images

Bling Bling!! :cool:

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Remember The

He ran a 15.8 in the 1/4 but wasn't he trying to catch a Viper to give them a ticket. :D
Cudaman :usa:

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jason -

I sent you an email regarding a strange cop car. If you don't mind, perhaps you could post the pics here?

It's a 78 B Body Fury, 440, with some mods. Yeah that's a wing on the rear deck, and a one-of-a-kind hood scoop feeding the twin Holley 650s.

Tell me this isn't one weird unit...if there's an unusual Mopar in my area, I'll find it!

It sat for years. I got it running last night. Soon it'll be the local Tidewater VA unofficial VCA chase car LOL

Thanks, George

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chris is the man! We had a blast on the trip up with that car and I must admit I want one now.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

George...Yes, they used a special harmonic balancer and special rods for the " 6 pack " setup.
Cudaman :usa:

OP
OP
J
Reaction score

Jason -

I sent you an email regarding a strange cop car. If you don't mind, perhaps you could post the pics here?

It's a 78 B Body Fury, 440, with some mods. Yeah that's a wing on the rear deck, and a one-of-a-kind hood scoop feeding the twin Holley 650s.

Tell me this isn't one weird unit...if there's an unusual Mopar in my area, I'll find it!

It sat for years. I got it running last night. Soon it'll be the local Tidewater VA unofficial VCA chase car LOL

Thanks, George

Here you go!!

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jason - thanks for posting those. That car should easily win the VCA web page "ugly Mopar" contest!

I got it running yesterday...the engine had not been fired since 1995.

Yes, those are 33x12.5 truck tires on the back...LOL