Remember When ???

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There would be more people on the Gen I & II Forum, than the SRT Froum ?

HensleySRT-10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can't say as I do.:rolaugh: I'm just feel fortunate to be able to call myself a Viper owner and a new member of the VCA. Wish I would have taken the plunge a long time ago:(

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But we're smarter. Bigger brained. Sexier cars too. And heck, just look at our prototype, Chad. More women are scored in a Gen 2 than Gen 3 owner's could figure out at Ladies Night at an SRT4 meet.

So really. Does it matter that Gen 2's rule the real world?

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There would be more people on the Gen I & II Forum, than the SRT Froum ?

Funny you mentioned, because I was just contemplating exactly that. I was just PM'ing Kelly to try and get my profile to show when I originally joined this board (and get it upgraded to show that I'm a VCA member), and I was remembering all the old-timers that used to hang out here (some of which I never see anymore). What ever happened to Dean Ward and Fred (driving school) Kinder? Jon B is always around, but that's to be expected :) Never hear from Jay Herbert anymore, either.

I went silent on this board for a number of years because I got into some messes that kept me out of my Viper (fractured scull, detached right bicep, dozen or so broken bones, and some really nasty stuff), and am just now getting back into it. Looking forward to getting into an ACR - hopefully my reflexes are still what they used to be...

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can remember when there was a huge controversy about even having a separate SRT board. '

I can also remember being one of the SRT haters and swearing I would never have one-----3 SRTs ago.

vegas guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny you mentioned, because I was just contemplating exactly that. I was just PM'ing Kelly to try and get my profile to show when I originally joined this board (and get it upgraded to show that I'm a VCA member), and I was remembering all the old-timers that used to hang out here (some of which I never see anymore). What ever happened to Dean Ward and Fred (driving school) Kinder? Jon B is always around, but that's to be expected :) Never hear from Jay Herbert anymore, either.

I went silent on this board for a number of years because I got into some messes that kept me out of my Viper (fractured scull, detached right bicep, dozen or so broken bones, and some really nasty stuff), and am just now getting back into it. Looking forward to getting into an ACR - hopefully my reflexes are still what they used to be...

And Alice, what ever happend to Alice? Ahhh the good old days. I need to hang out at the Strip more......:omg:

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can remember when there was a huge controversy about even having a separate SRT board. '

I can also remember being one of the SRT haters and swearing I would never have one-----3 SRTs ago.

Hah - funny! I remember being really mad that the Viper went that SRT direction... Dodge replaced the cartoon curves with what looked like a GM car to me (no offence to anyone, please!). I swore at that point that I wasn't going to look at another Viper again - but now I'm back to where I was in the early-mid '90s when I was waiting for the GTS to be real. The '08/'09 ACRs are just stunning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi