Renting a Trailer in Dallas

1 Bad Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for the best place to rent a trailer for my Viper to haul to VOI. I want just an open trailer preferably with a bug shield. Please respond to this post if you have any ideas in the DFW area.

Jay Lopez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Southwest Trailers
1313 S. Stemmons Freeway
Lewisville, TX 75067
(972) 353-3271

I have rented there a few times in the past. They do not include tie down straps, and don't have the correct hooks to tie down the Viper frame. If you have your own straps, you'll be fine.

Their ramps are only about 6 feet long, and not enough to drive up the Viper. You'll need to bring some blocks and extra wood to extend the ramps.

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 Bad...

I will be hauling my car to VOI as well and will be using a Sloan Kwik Load(built in Sherman). Search this site and you will find that they make great Viper trailers. You might want to check with Dean Sloan to see if he would rent you one.
Let me know if you need anymore information.

No Flame Intended...Just Observation,
CStegall

OP
OP

1 Bad Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I will call them tomorrow and see if they rent. Kurt and I are planning on heading up on Tuesday, and meeting up with Michael Martin and several others if you are interested in a caravan. At the next meeting I will mention to see if we can get a group together to make the drive more interesting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32