River City results?

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Albert ran a 10.1, Gerald a 10.2, and I saw a 10.4 from Sam. I, however, **** at driving and didn't make it to eliminations. Maybe next time.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard about Geralds 10.2! That's pretty amazing! First pass & a # like that! If I wasn't so bummed about my car I would've gone.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TexasViper:
Trey, why are you bummed about your car? You told me about Starbucks the first night I took my car out, but haven't seen you since. Everyone told me to look at your car to get ideas on a stereo and dvd setup. Said you have the sh*t!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey buddy, what's up? I haven't been out for the last couple weeks, hope you haven't got into too much trouble. I'll Email you pics of my set up as soon as I get DSL. Just bought a house in a new area that doesn't offer it yet.
pissed.gif
I'm told Wednesday - I'll be up and running again. I'm using 'dial-up' now & it ***** bad!!! No new E-mail yet.
pissed.gif

I was pit-sided last week but it's very minor. When you see me again, I'll have a <u>brand spankin new</u> Viper!!!! With a big surprise! Epic!! You'll see...
laugh.gif

I'm gettin pretty excited - but it's all Top Secret for now, you know how it is. I'll contact you soon.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anthony - 98 GTS:
Trey,

Good to see you back on the board. When do you expect to get your car back?

Anthony

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Anthony! My car is being fixed right now and it wasn't a big deal at all. Carlos at NW Dodge told me he'd fix the car and only charge me for 2 hours labor - no parts. That was pretty cool of him. He said it was just a couple screws that needed to be replaced, that the actual rockers weren't damaged at all. But I'd decided to sell my Viper and buy another one a couple weeks before this happened - and it just looks like my deal is finally coming together. I can't wait to unveil my New Viper and my New Color and my Top Secret project.
smile.gif

Have you gotten your car back from House of Speed? Not having E-mail ***** because I've wanted to contact you @ a month ago to see how everything was going on your deal. What's going on????

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trey,

We are getting close. I just got off the phone with Kyle. The motor is in the car and he is starting to hook everything up. Right now I am waiting on my Fluidyne radiator to be delivered.

This afternoon, I am dropping off more parts (brake calipers, sway bar, misc. brackets) that I had powder coated.

I can't wait to see your new car!!! Did you sell you car with the stereo and wheels?

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anthony,

Definitely not the wheels. I am selling the system w/ the car though. W/ the exception of my XM Sattelite Radio that I pd for outright & continue to pay monthly for. I've got a lot of new ideas for this new Viper, doing things a little differently this time around.
smile.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BSchillinger:
Trey! What are you buying?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bryan,
I've got a brand new Viper on the way, complete w/ a color change, a lot of fresh, new ideas, etc...etc....

Can't wait to unveil it to all my friends! You'll be shocked w/ what I've got planned!
embarass.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TexasViper:
Trey, why are you bummed about your car? You told me about Starbucks the first night I took my car out, but haven't seen you since. Everyone told me to look at your car to get ideas on a stereo and dvd setup. Said you have the sh*t!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TexasViper,

Here'e the link I promised you w/ my stereo pics. This will give you a starting point & there's also a lot of information w/in the thread.

Viper Stereo Pics

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Originally posted by King GTS:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
I've got a brand new Viper on the way, complete w/ a color change,
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What color change???
DID you finally go over to the yellow side?
Please say yes!
Or, are you just trying to throw us off?
confused.gif