ROAD&TRACK's TOP 5 LIST

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ROAD&TRACK\'s TOP 5 LIST

FYI

Here are the Road & track top 5 most exiting cars to drive.

"This is for cars manufactured for the 2005 model year. An impractical
and, with the exception of the Elise, pricey lot, but in terms of g-force, sensory assault, gawk factor and sheer volume of adrenaline dumped into your bloodstream, these five are hard to beat."

1 Porsche Carrera GT
2 Dodge Viper SRT-10 :usa: :2tu:
3 Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster
4 Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale
5 Lotus Elise

Road & Track October 2004 page 117

I personally think the viper should have been #1 but # 2 will do for now! :2tu:

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ROAD&TRACK\'s TOP 5 LIST

Wow!!! Viper received some well earned respect out of a high-volume magazine. Sweet!!!

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here's a good one: Same month in AUTOMOBILE magazine they attempt to list the 100 COOLEST cars......

In the opening they say "What's cool? What cars really get attention at the show or on the street? What cars make their drivers seem cool?"

Guess what car is #65?

Viper GTS.

The Ford GT is in twice. So is the 300C Hemi. and the 1951 Hudson Hornet. so is the Miata.

Some better (oops, cooler) cars according to them? 1962 Fiat 500. Porsche 356. Cadillac Eldodildo. Nissan Skyline. 1963 Buick Riviera. 1983 Volkwagen GTI. Jeep CJ. BMW 2002Tii. Citroen S&M. Lancia Stratos. Porsche 911?

Cancelling subscription......now.

RonnieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cancelling subscription......now

I agree!!! So am I !!!!

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score

#65 is a cool number, just not in this context...

I am pissed the Camry came in at #8. I mean cmon, has anybody DRIVEN that beast?

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[quoteI am pissed the Camry came in at #8. I mean cmon, has anybody DRIVEN that beast?

[/QUOTE]

My wife just bought one. The car is so slow you could clock-it with a calander.

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]My wife just bought one. The car is so slow you could clock-it with a calendar.

[/QUOTE]
Hey now. My daily driver is a 1998 Camry LE V6 and I really can't complain about that car. Although driving her doesn't require a G-suit by any means, her little V6 engine does have ample get-up-and-go for commuter driving. And the big plus? Bring on the rain, snow, mud, hail and Washington, DC street parking. Oh and did I mention that I always get the best parking spot right up front at the grocery store among all the other cars and shopping carts? While my Viper is indeed much, much, much more fun to drive, my Camry, appropriately named Lassie, has earned her place in my driveway. Yes, she sleeps outside. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang