Rocky Mountain Snake Sounds (VIDEO)

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So last night we had a Colorado VCA party which made me realize
why I was feeling a bit blue. I missed the look and feel of my Snake.

Ok, I was bored this morning and wanted to hear the snake, so I made this short video to alleviated my blues.

You must be registered for see images attach

jaydoc1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I feel your pain although down here in Pueblo it's SAND, not snow that's the problem. With all the sand we've gotten on the roads down here it may be Christmas next year before I get to drive my Viper again!

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So last night we had a Colorado VCA party which made me realize
why I was feeling a bit blue. I missed the look and feel of my Snake.

Ok, I was bored this morning and wanted to hear the snake, so I made this short video to alleviated my blues.

Your car is smoking, better get that looked at. :laugh:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need longer sweats. ;)

Seriously though, she did sound great.

I've driven my car 3 times so far this year, the first of which displayed that I have a coolant leak, possibly in the heater core. Not a fantastic way to start off the year.

OP
OP
D

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had sweats on my Christmas list, but Santa probably thought the 80's nerd look was still in ;-)

The exhaust is the full Belanger treatment: headers, cats, and catbacks. I bought the car that way and just love the sound, especially at WOT. Neighbors don't like it.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blah blah blah at LEAST you guys get to see your Vipers. I'm deployed overseas so i can only see here when i have people take pictures. How sick is this, when my dad goes out to start it, i have him take the phon with him so i can her it :(

flyboy618

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Soooo soooo cold outside, sometimes I wonder why we live in this state. This is the worst I have ever seen it. It even ***** when my wife's Viper hasn't been driven more than 20 miles since she has brought it home 68 days ago. Im feeling for all you good folks out there that are snowed in, or have marble size sand on the roads that keeps our snakes off the roads. I'm catching myself resorting to drag racing in my 2500 dodge ram truck, light to light, boy am jonesin' for the Viper V10!
By the way, like most of us Viper owners, you must have spent all your money on the car instead of your wardrobe....ha, ha. :nana:

flyboy618

Viper Owner
Reaction score
and my wife wants me to move there........ :rolleyes:

One thing about living in colorado is that you will have less days driving your car so it will have lower milage on it.. ha ha ....... :bonker: :curse: :rolleyes:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm catching myself resorting to drag racing in my 2500 dodge ram truck, light to light, boy am jonesin' for the Viper V10!

So swap the engine and drivetrain of a salvage SRT-10 in there already ;)

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blah blah blah at LEAST you guys get to see your Vipers. I'm deployed overseas so i can only see here when i have people take pictures. How sick is this, when my dad goes out to start it, i have him take the phon with him so i can her it :(

I feel your pain my military brother :2tu: . Stuck in the middle east, looking forward to Sep when I can get back in the seat of my baby :2tu: