Rodolphe viper watch

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A while back a swiss watch company made a viper specific watch. They were advertised in the back of Viper magazine. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my watch last year in Jamaica in Ocho Rios in a Factory outlet. We were just wondering around the streets shopping for t-shirts and some souvenirs. Then I saw this big add with a Red Viper in the Window of a nice jewelry. I lost my mind (it was easy with all the *** that I drank) and I spent an hour talking to the clerck dealing the price. Then I returned to my hotel and contacted a couple of friends about this watch to verify the quality and the price. Two days later I returned and bought the watch.

I got it for a very good price (Below $3000). The watch is well designed and first quality. I have owned other Swiss watches and this one is the best quality so far. At first glance the square design is a little odd but with time you get used to it. I think this massive square design matches the the Viper's fine lines and agressive look. The colors and brightness are perfect. It is a real Viper Watch, made to resist time.

One thing that I miss in the Viper Club are these special collectionable items made by designers. The watch is one of these rare items.

As my friend Jeff Pilgrim told me : GOT FOR IT !!! (If you have the chance to buy one).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang