Roe Blower and light flywheel???????? ASAP, Please!!!

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I hope this brief summary of the frame development proccess
helps your understanding in the effort."

Yes,
That would be the way to do it, if you did it.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"BTW - a frame does not weigh enough to make an aluminum one reduce weight to that degree."

I think you have something there Barry.

"Remember I did mention Caron Fiber Hood , Body panels, gutted, PLUS A DRAG VEHICLE DOES NOT NEED large fuel cell ,heavy front tires"

What did you do with all the old parts when you made the lightweight Viper?

Bullet488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus just like photoshop can change photos , I' ve seen time slips that do not look quite right.

594compare.jpg

One is real.. One is fantasy... Can you guess which is which..

I don't care IF the car exists.
(if it does)
I don't care what the car SHOULD run.

But I'm surprised you would pass this garbage as fact and continue to support the lie.

So, should we conclude that when John Lingenfelter drove your car in Milan before it was delivered... In a bracket race?

I can't think of any other reason that your "timeslip" would have a 9.77 dial in... Can you?! I bet he won that race and you lost the trophy. I bet he even made a magazine article but you lost the copy. Hell, I bet this was John's personal car before TRD spent millions to drop the weight to 2590lbs.

Just keep digging that hole... It's good entertainment.
Scott

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess all DragStrips use the same exact format, I have seen different formats.
1999GTSBS.....YOU ARE A REAL PIECE OF WORK!!!!!DID U FABRICATE ******** ALL YOUR LIFE TO GET AHEAD OR JUST STARTING NOW.MY GUESS IS THAT U ARE PATHALOGICAL IN YOUR DEMENSION.ITS A VERY SAD COMMENTARY ON MORAL AND ETHICAL GROUNDS WHEN YOU USE THE NAME OF AN AMERICAN PERFORMANCE ICON THAT HAS PASSED AWAY TO FURTHER YOUR OWN SELF PRECIEVED STATUE BY MAKING FALSE STATEMENTS.WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??????????????? :mad: P.S. CONGRATS ON YOUR ENGINEERING ACOMPLISHMENTS FOR THE TOYOTYA MINI VAN.THAT IN AND OF ITSELF IS A COMPELLING ARGUEMENT OF WHY NOT TO BUY ONE :rolleyes:

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See, all you moderator-haters, this site really is cool! To keep a sense of decency, the secret is to use more than four letters and bold font.

Posted at 19:55 EST 19Jul06

Hahaha.. Seems to be true!

The last thing I'll say about it: I'm not targeting anyone but Jay in my critique because, frankly, I don't think anyone else has earned it!

Jay gets away with a whole lot of egregious moderation here, and I think that members are getting tired of it. Calling attention to the subject is not, IMO, acting over the line.

Respectfully,

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
> The last thing I'll say about it: I'm not targeting anyone but Jay in my critique because, frankly, I don't think anyone else has earned it! <

Clint, never met you, but for some reason I have taken up this little "cause" because the site and the moderators can't or don't respond using your flailing hand tactics. By now you should have all the ammunition; you know the site policy rules, you have the moderator names, you have the posting examples. You're an ME too, so I'm sure you have the logical mind to put it all together and prove something is "wrong." Put down the blow dryer and try hard. Otherwise you are on a blustery, mud slinging witch hunt. Again.

Bullet488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess all DragStrips use the same exact format, I have seen different formats.

I guess that's one possibility... Here's another...
Hmmmmm... Appears to be from Milan dragstrip in Fall 2001 - just like "yours". :nono:
Do they print special timeslips for Ex-executives? :bonker:
594timeslip1.jpg

I'd love to see another All Motor contender. I just think you might wanna try speaking of ACTUAL accomplishments.
I promise people would be much more receptive.
Scott

QUICKV10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There has to be more behind this whole story. How can someone give all of this info and be so shure of it.

IT'LL FLY PLEASE GO OUT TO YOUR GARAGE, TAKE A PICTURE OF YOURS CARS FRAME, A PICTURE OF YOUR CAR,IN AND OUT, AND WALK BACK IN YOUR HOUSE( If you have table tops to climb on to your computer room, I would probably use them ,so you don't get the [******] thats about three feet deep now on your feet) AND PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOS TO THIS POST

Thanks in advance( I'll be waiting) :rolleyes:

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"How can someone give all of this info and be so shure of it"

Please don't tell me you are really asking this question?

Kevin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG this is F-ing hilarious.....

--- Kevin D

PS: ...nice "timeslip" dude...I guess "Milan dragway" has their timeslip printer on FULL dark that day, ROFLMAO!!! :laugh:

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Also, that's the first time I've ever seen anyone have their last name on the top of a timeslip. Is that something special you arranged as well.

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, that's the first time I've ever seen anyone have their last name on the top of a timeslip. Is that something special you arranged as well.
With all of his connections and wealth, dare you ask?
:buttkick:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I guess that's one possibility... Here's another...
Hmmmmm... Appears to be from Milan dragstrip in Fall 2001 - just like "yours". :nono:
Do they print special timeslips for Ex-executives? :bonker:
594timeslip1.jpg

I'd love to see another All Motor contender. I just think you might wanna try speaking of ACTUAL accomplishments.
I promise people would be much more receptive.
Scott

Ouch...good find ;)

GTS Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a private message I got from gts800itllfly:

"Jay Herbert told me that very many Viper owner now after 14 years have purchased them used at relatively low prices $25-35 m. and are relatively modest income.

Look at how many do all the work themselves.

I know an owner of two VIPERs (purchased used) who still lives with his parents to afford the cars .

Jay said even he is one of those low cost used Viper owners who was offended by mty original comment "all vehicles purchased new".

I have more money in me Vipers than most people's houses in an area like Ann Arbor. Most current Viper owner' think they arrived ,because they have a Viper.My collection includes Ferrari's and a Porsche also purchased new.

Sorry to vent, but after all the doubt , I don't care and have nothing to prove to this bunch.

Prosperity is relative and I know a LOT of people with more than me, so what? "

WOW. That attitude gives Viper owners a bad name.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a private message I got from gts800itllfly:

"Jay Herbert told me that very many Viper owner now after 14 years have purchased them used at relatively low prices $25-35 m. and are relatively modest income.

Look at how many do all the work themselves.

I know an owner of two VIPERs (purchased used) who still lives with his parents to afford the cars .

Jay said even he is one of those low cost used Viper owners who was offended by mty original comment "all vehicles purchased new".

I have more money in me Vipers than most people's houses in an area like Ann Arbor. Most current Viper owner' think they arrived ,because they have a Viper.My collection includes Ferrari's and a Porsche also purchased new.

Sorry to vent, but after all the doubt , I don't care and have nothing to prove to this bunch.

Prosperity is relative and I know a LOT of people with more than me, so what? "

SO HIS COMMENTS AND 5 DOLLARS WILL GET A CUP OF STARBUCKS COFFEE.THIS INDIVIDUAL DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHAT BIG MONEY REALLY IS.DOES HE THINK THAT THERE ARE JUST A SELECT FEW PEOPLE THAT BUY FERRARIS AND PORSCHES AND OTHER HIGH END CARS NEW?ARE PEOPLE WITH MONEY BETTER THEN PEOPLE WITH MODEST INCOMES?THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER THAT IF INDEED "THE MICHIGAN H.B. HIGH ROLLER"IS RETIRED NOBODY REALLY CARES.HE HAS NO PEER GROUP TO ELEVATE HIMSELF TO FEEL IMPORTANT LIKE WHEN HE WAS THE CHIEF SANITATION ENGINEER FOR THE *** CAR COMPANY HE CLAIMS TO HAVE WORKED FOR.SO HE WANDERS ON TO THE VIPERCLUB ATTEMPTING TO IMPRESS AND AMAZE EVERYONE WITH HIS [******] :nono: ..........WHAT A MISTAKE.....ITS SEEMS THERE ARE VCA MEMBERS TRAINED IN THE ART OF VERIFICATION AND CONFORMATION OF INFORMATION.LOOKS TO ME LIKE THERE IS A FISH OUT OF WATER STRANDED AND FLAPPING ON THE BEACH.CAN SOME ONE PLEASE PUSH THE FISH BACK IN THE WATER SO THE FISH WILL SWIM AWAY FOR GOOD!THANX FOR YOUR HELP!

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This guy may not own a Viper at all. Given the level of the lies we have already busted him on, it would not surprise me.

What a tremendous LOSER.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has he even given Vipermad a VIN? Still an "Enthusiast". Atleast a VIN?! No?! No picture, no VIN, no viper and just a big fvcking troll :evilmad:

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good catch on the name on the timeslip - also, if you magnify that picture, there is an immense amount of pixelization around the text on the slip. Something fishy about that (looks like it's been PS'd) and the dark text throws me off.

Also, what kind of toolbox writes somebody a PM about having Ferrari's and a VW purchased new? Who cares?

All this can be cleared up as soon as he posts some pictures. Hell, Ferrari's, Porsche's - you think he'd have enough jack for a digital camera?

dblankenbaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So let me get this straight... the ONLY OTHER PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO CAN VERIFY THE EXISTANCE OF THIS CAR is dead?

I just find is really hard to believe that the car exists when nobody in the Motor City Viper Owners club can confirm it.

I also find it really hard to believe that someone with such a HUGE EGO and CONNECTIONS wouldn't have done EVERYTHING HE COULD to get the car in magazines, TV, whatever!!!

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This guy may not own a Viper at all. Given the level of the lies we have already busted him on, it would not surprise me.

What a tremendous LOSER.

NORMA sure was a sweatin' though :D :D :D

:hitfan: :usa:

Yeah, Tony, my guess is within seconds of him viewing the thread on the Alley the TXWYD hotline was ringing at LPE. :D

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What a tremendous LOSER.

2TONETTA2 NO WORRIES LITTLE SISTA..............COVERED FOR U..............U CAN THANK ME LATER! :D :nana:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What a tremendous LOSER.

2TONETTA2 NO WORRIES LITTLE SISTA..............COVERED FOR U..............U CAN THANK ME LATER! :D :nana:

That's nice......

I think the real reason you are here is/was to defend your all motor record :2tu:

What was there ???? Emmmm THREE of you ...rough odds you have :D :D :D