Roe Blower and light flywheel???????? ASAP, Please!!!

1999GTSsilverwblue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As public record said, I was a Executive at Toyota. In addition to being the fastest growing corportion in the Automotive World and mind you with no cash debt, they are expang around the globe.

They are not cutting back (1) Continueing support of Ivan Stewawt in BAHA Racing ,Rod Millen in the Pikes Peak Hill Climb, Entering Nascar and Formula One.

It is public knowlege that they are finalizing a Supra replacement based on benchmark purchases of Ferrari , Lambo, ets.The Supra replacement will be probably be marketed as a Lexus.

One of the common OEM practices is to Reverse Enginneer, disassemble a competitor, say a Viper for example and copy the frame with alternate materials such as aluminum , stiffen strategically to compensate for tensile and structural differences. Oh , by the way they always make a few extra in case of problems.

Toyota is building two new assembly plants to add to its existing five. Also expanding Engineering in Europe, Michigsn , and Toyota City ,Japan. Their last month year over year sales increased around 14.4 % They can bring a vehicle to make probably now around 14 months due to their massive Engineering and Prototype resources.

I kept quiet the last 8 years as I was a kid in a Automotive Candy store, learning as much as I could an applying the knowledge to my collection of toys. I was never in it to impress anyone else, just strive to be my best. I didn't mention Toyota first, someone did a google search and confirmed I was a Toyota Executive before retirement. I will be taking some of my toys out and seeing what they are capable with me at the wheel..

This retired guy is taking it at his own pace , because I can. I should be at the strip soon when the weather clears.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:buttkick: I had thirty years of someone else's schedule and now I am on MY OWN PACE.

Doesn't look like they can spell either :D

Now....
If you will look back at my first posts....it was a pretty damn simple question and all you had to say was the mods/weight etc. etc. that you have now posted.
I can believe a race Viper, N/A, big motor etc. can run mid nines. It was really a fair question and you took it in a totally different direction...which now leaves you with: People say (not me...I don't care) you don't even have this car and are full of [******]. Your answers are easy:

1. Show pictures of the car.
2. Show what it can do at the strip

Enjoy your retirement but geesh, if you are who you say then put some of that brain power to work before posting :bonker:

Bullet488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
;) I know a "streetable" Viper, N/A, big motor etc. can run mid nines... At 3400lbs.. But I also KNOW for a fact it took A LOT of work to get it done. A Lot more than backpedaling and spouting off about some OE manufacturer's resources.

To claim 791rwhp (never been done before), 2590lbs (never been done before), an aluminum frame ([******]?) and a mid 9 on motor takes away from those who have ACTUALLY done it. Considering you offer ZERO proof or even details, being an old "street racer", you should know everyone is going to cry [******]. Talk is CHEAP and this is the INTERNET. You could make this claim at every car show in the country but, unfortunately for you, a few racers read this forum.

If you actually built this car - that's awesome. If you don't want to share details - that's fine. Just do yourself a favor and let a timeslip do the talking.

3 guys are in the 9 sec N/A club and from the look of your posts, I'd say you're miles away.

1) George Bryce - Mr. NHRA Pro Stock Bike w/ LPE 542ci @ 9.9
2) SW - GREAT driver that always pushes the limits @ 9.8
3) NORM - Well sorted out LPE beast w/ 542ci @ 9.59

Regards,
Scott

1999GTSsilverwblue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

I realize what you said was true in your original posted questions, thanks for cutting me some slack.

Jay Herbert did some checking on me and I was an Executive at Toyota Motor Corporation, Viper owner, etc. and am not John H trying a self indulgent post to benefit himself.

I'ii find out how rusty I am at the strip, The car has the potential as theier are others Altered Coupes etc.,in that Power/Weight Ratio that are in the nines.

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tony,

I realize what you said was true in your original posted questions, thanks for cutting me some slack.

Jay Herbert did some checking on me and I was an Executive at Toyota Motor Corporation, Viper owner, etc. and am not John H trying a self indulgent post to benefit himself.

I'ii find out how rusty I am at the strip, The car has the potential as theier are others Altered Coupes etc.,in that Power/Weight Ratio that are in the nines.

I am still amongst those who do not believe you. I will state that in advance. However, I would be happy to eat crow if you are in fact telling the truth. The gentlemen that posted right above you who posted those times is, I believe, 'Big Gun' Scott who is responsible for piloting the current world record setting N/A Viper run.

If you do, in fact, have the vehicle you say you do and are rusty at the strip but want to get the most out of this car, you should probably retain either 1Tony1 or Big Gun to drive for you.

In any case, the proof is in the pudding and pictures or timeslips would be helpful in proving that you do own this mystery car that doesn't exist according to the people you say built it.

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norm is banned because he called [******] ****EDIT: the abbreviation BEE ESS is censored on this site. Wouldn't want to use any 'implied profanity', would we, Jay?**** on this character with the mystery Viper??? The same Norm K. who has had such an effect on the Viper community over the years and has helped put more postitive PR for the Viper in front of more eyes than probably anyone on this site?

What in the hell is wrong with you, Jay? Lingenfelter, who is one of the most respected tuners on the planet, does not have record of building this guys car. And if they did, wouldn't it only benefit them to claim the work for this project and have two NA Vipers in the nines?

Someone is lying here and I don't think it's Norm or Lingenfelter. You just lost a great member of this VCA community because you are one big myopic sumbitch. Your unaccounted compensation through the VCA website MUST be checked and balanced. Your recent (and increasing) choice to censor the content here (like Viper D and his plan for his SRT) does absolutely nothing for the members or their morale.

Read about it more here:
http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB16&Number=705914&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Threads like these are conveniently ratholed into the Forum Suggestion/Question Area, where they see no traffic and where almost no one is reading.

Remember three years ago when the Alley was formed? Remember hearing, "Why are my posts being deleted"? "Why was my last post deleted?", "Why are you censoring me"?, and "You have your own sandbox to play in now". (<--- YOU said that last one) You're starting to hear it again, sir. And we all know how well that ended for you last time. You should spend more time listening to your audience and your participants in this forum and less time fitting Jaguar XK hoodvents on your Gen I. (For the record, those look freaking ridiculous.)

Best regards, and soon to be deleted,

Clint Sever

Reaction score
Not soon to be deleted Clint...but I can assure you that Norm was NOT banned. Did his IP address get caught up in a sweep accidentally? Yep. As soon as I saw what happened did I fix it? Yep Was Norm the only one affected? Nope. Was Norm the only one to make a stink about it on the Forums instead of waiting to hear back from me directly like a mature adult? Yep. Did I get e-mails from other people? Yep. Did I even have ANYTHING to do with the initial mistake? Nope. Did I fix everything...and get a thank you from all accidentally affected (except Norm)? Yep. Conspiracy put to rest...nothing to see here....move along.

Reaction score
Norm is banned because he called [******] ****EDIT: the abbreviation BEE ESS is censored on this site. Wouldn't want to use any 'implied profanity', would we, Jay?**** on this character with the mystery Viper??? The same Norm K. who has had such an effect on the Viper community over the years and has helped put more postitive PR for the Viper in front of more eyes than probably anyone on this site?

What in the hell is wrong with you, Jay? Lingenfelter, who is one of the most respected tuners on the planet, does not have record of building this guys car. And if they did, wouldn't it only benefit them to claim the work for this project and have two NA Vipers in the nines?

Someone is lying here and I don't think it's Norm or Lingenfelter. You just lost a great member of this VCA community because you are one big myopic sumbitch. Your unaccounted compensation through the VCA website MUST be checked and balanced. Your recent (and increasing) choice to censor the content here (like Viper D and his plan for his SRT) does absolutely nothing for the members or their morale.

Read about it more here:
http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB16&Number=705914&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Threads like these are conveniently ratholed into the Forum Suggestion/Question Area, where they see no traffic and where almost no one is reading.

Remember three years ago when the Alley was formed? Remember hearing, "Why are my posts being deleted"? "Why was my last post deleted?", "Why are you censoring me"?, and "You have your own sandbox to play in now". (<--- YOU said that last one) You're starting to hear it again, sir. And we all know how well that ended for you last time. You should spend more time listening to your audience and your participants in this forum and less time fitting Jaguar XK hoodvents on your Gen I. (For the record, those look freaking ridiculous.)

Clint Sever

By the way....I wanted to quote all of this so we have some sort of history of you piping off wihtout ALL of the facts! As RUNNR would say....PRICELESS! :)

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No one is doubting that, as no one cares. People just want to see your timeslip.

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Read about it more here:

Clint Sever

By the way....I wanted to quote all of this so we have some sort of history of you piping off wihtout ALL of the facts! As RUNNR would say....PRICELESS! :)

Hey Tony, 99% of my post is still applicable, even with the 'error' re: Norm's posting priveleges.

I think you're a good guy, and that's why I didn't implicate you in the above. But quote it for posterity - there ARE some issues here that your admin should address.

My $0.02, and worth what you paid for it..

Clint

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1999GTS, I have a Viper probably capable of a 9 second 1/4 if someone like 1Tony1 tuned and drove it. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars and run hundreds of passes. I have lots of excuses, but no 9 second slip. It is a significant achievement and I haven't done it.

I can't say my car or me have done it any more than I can say I could run a 3 hour marathon if I trained. If you mean to say you have a car that might be capable of it, great. It's not until you have done it and can prove it that it fits the billing.

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And, to completely and utterly illustrate my point, the link in my original post no longer works because the thread is GONE. The other thread RE: Viper D's car has been LOCKED.

Great show, guys. You need to rename Forum Suggestions to The Place Where Controversial Topics Go To Disappear.

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez, Clint, this is easy. Here are the rules the moderators are obligated to follow:

Posting Policy

If you have a problem with the policy, argue to change the rules.
If you have a problem with the moderator, find the rule he broke.

Waving your arms and just making noise doesn't do anything. By the way, there's no requirement for the moderator to explain too much too often, since it's already posted.

1999GTSsilverwblue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Included is my timeslip which I referred to in prior posts;

1/4 mile 9.651
Speed 149.734

It isn't as fast as 1TONY1 and Who's Your Daddy, but it is fast enough . I never went for records , I just tried to get a lot of technical assistance from a lot of knowledgable people to see what could be accomplished.

I do not care if mine is not the fastest

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k41/1999vipergts/viper1.jpg

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

1/4 mile 9.651
Speed 149.734

It isn't as fast as 1TONY1 and Who's Your Daddy, but it is fast enough . I never went for records , I just tried to get a lot of technical assistance from a lot of knowledgable people to see what could be accomplished.

Ok I am really confused. Do you have a Venom 700 a Lingenfelter 540 CID package car? Or is it an 800 it'll fly package?

What's with the User Name change?

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

1/4 mile 9.651
Speed 149.734

Also, just curious what branch of service you were in?

USMC Here :2tu:

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez, Clint, this is easy. Here are the rules the moderators are obligated to follow:

Posting Policy

If you have a problem with the policy, argue to change the rules.
If you have a problem with the moderator, find the rule he broke.

Waving your arms and just making noise doesn't do anything. By the way, there's no requirement for the moderator to explain too much too often, since it's already posted.

Tom,

The rules are written so that almost any posting or thread can be removed. In fact, this thread could be removed because it has some 'implied profanity' in it and it was 'hijacked' midway through it's progression. My point is, most posts that are deleted fall under one of those rules, so removing them is within the guidelines. I can't argue with the outlined rules.

As you can see by my Reg Date, I've been a part of this community for a fairly long time. In fact, the Reg Date indicates a software change; I was registered and posting when it was still a threaded format prior to '00. I'm sure you remember that. All things considered, one thing that has remained consistent is the 'hidden hand' techniques used primarily by Jay.

I have no personal dog in this fight. I haven't had many of my posts deleted here. Maybe 10 over the course of 7 years. So it's not like I've been personally wronged. But to see posters like Gary Javo and Viper D have their content removed is upsetting, because they add a lot of character to the community.

I believe paying members of the VCA should have some say over what content is censored or not. Doesn't that make sense? If the website was completely free of charge and set up as a courtesy to Viper Owners by Jay, then he should have complete control over what is posted. But since people pay with their dues for access to a 'members only forum' and other perks of the site, Jay's total control seems, at best, an unwise balance of power and control.

And 99% of the people who actually read this site would be classified as adults by any reasonable sense of the term. Protecting adults 'from themselves' is a concept that is completely silly and unacceptable in any environment outside of this one.

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll leave it to others to analyze that time slip. Suffice it to say I still think our boy is completely full of feces.

1999GTSsilverwblue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACELLR8

My car is a conglomeration of the best Parts / Technology
from a number of Suppliers/Tuners. I investigated who had the largest displacement block 542 ci , who had the best half shafts ,etc. 1TONY1 and Who's Your Daddy are correct my car was not built by Tuners , but key components /sub assemblies
were purchased and assembled with the help of TRD.

Therefore, it is the result of my vision with A LOT OF HELP FROM A LOT OF PEOPLE

Bottom Line ;1999GTS 800 It'll Fly

1999GTSsilverwblue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACELLR8.

I forgot to answer your question about the Military, I was in the good old U.S. ARMY. I am proud to have served my Country,even if it was an unpopular war.I hope we keep respecting all our Military personel and not disrespect them when they return like those who served in Vietnam.

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be more than happy to eat a big [******] pie if you just post up a few pics.

You must be registered for see images

:hitfan: :hitfan: :hitfan:

Insomniac, did you ever sell that Heffner TT car with the riced out interior? It's ashame when even $150k can't buy you friends.

I still haven't seen any pics of this aluminum frame wonder and that time slip doesn't exactly add up for an N/A Viper---especially since the date is in '01.

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
1999GTS800ITLLFLY-

You are hereby officially BUSTED. On June 26,2006, you posted the following:

After reading the posting of the 1999 with a frame crack, I am concerned about mine.

Could you describe and /or post a picture of where it is, so that I may check mine.

I was told by DC corp that only tracked cars were at risk.

Sorry to here about yours!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the link for those that wish to see it in it's original format.

http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB14&Number=699514&Forum=All_Forums&Words=11028&Match=Username&Searchpage=2&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=698544&Search=true#Post699514

On July 11, 2006, in this thread, you claimed to have an aluminum frame---only fifteen days after you were concerned about possible cracks on your factory frame.

Additionally, you say just three posts up that you got parts from tuners, but did not have a tuner build your car---which you earlier referred to as a Venom (a tuner built designation) and stated that Lingenfelter had tested the car himself prior to you taking delivery.

So which is it?

You are sad and pathetic and you could not possibly have any less credibility than you do at this instant.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456