Roe Blower For Sale $6995

OP
OP
Mike Adams

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Polished your choice of HIGH OUTPUT injectors. I can give you a program based on what you have done to your car. And it has the upgraded VEC2 firmware

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Mike.

I am not understanding when you say HIGH OUTPUT injectors. Are they different from the stock high flow Bosch injectors?

I also don't understnad when you say "I can give you a program base . . . ".

I am NOT very knowledgable about these things so feel free to talk down to me. :)

Maybe it would be easiest for me to understand, if you could say how is it different from the 'stock' Roe supercharger.

Thanks.

Thanks.

OP
OP
Mike Adams

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For car with bigger valves and head and cam work Sean sell bigger injectors. I have both big and small injectors available. Which you need depends on your car. The VEC2 cards Sean writes are based on what fuel is availabe in your area and what is done to your car. I can give you with this supercharger which ever you require.

OP
OP
Mike Adams

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warranty against manufactures defects is from Jan 9,2003 as it stands. I don't this sean has had an blowers with manufacuturing defects. It is a basically stock with chrome plated tubes (COST US $500 CDN TO DO) supercharger call me if you need more info 519 763 8473.

I may have a second one for $6495 but is is for an 99 and older forged piston car as it has a 8 psi pulley and HIGH OUTPUT INJECTORS only

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX