ROE SUPERCHARGER for sale on E bay link ( not mine)

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Seems fishy to me. If you look at his feedback the guy who won the blower also was the last person to win something from him (only person to buy something off of him in over a year)....an online game account. Lineage 2 Account Level 62 Prophet Devianne Server Those two don't exactly go hand in hand.

The guy also doesn't have stellar feedback. I thought this guy was perhaps the one who first got to the 3500 blower kit listed here, but who knows.

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out the bad feedback and Id history, I'd be a little worried about the item and honesty, I'd pass.

D

DAMN YANKEE

1. Mentions it is "powdercoated but can be changed to any color". Odd, I would have said "powdercoated (pick your color) but can be changed to any color".

2. No mention of pulley poundage. Odd, I would have definately mentioned what psi I was selling if only to be credible.

3. Text reads "polished or black anodized finish". Odd, I would think one or another and THAT conflicts with #1.

You never know though....

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Mentions it is "powdercoated but can be changed to any color". Odd, I would have said "powdercoated (pick your color) but can be changed to any color".

2. No mention of pulley poundage. Odd, I would have definately mentioned what psi I was selling if only to be credible.

3. Text reads "polished or black anodized finish". Odd, I would think one or another and THAT conflicts with #1.

You never know though....

It did say 6.5 for the Pulley..

wesman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dude is obviously shill bidding trying to drive the price up. He ended up outbidding a legit buyer with his other fake name and had to relist it.

The only thing that makes me think it might be ok is that he offers pickup on it.

Buyer beware for sure tho

--wes