Roe Supercharger on Ebay - anybody know its history?

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It closes in about 4 hours and has no reserve (currently at $5600). It appears to be a used one that this guy bought and never installed. No mention of warranty or number of miles/hours used by previous owner.
Just curious.

Bob K

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was the supercharger Slithryn was selling a few months ago... I believe it had $3k miles on it when it was taken off. I talked to Sean Roe about it... seems to be in good shape. Has the new Vec2 programming, etc...

Velox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Achilles99 is correct. I bought this SC on eBay last month from Slithrn. I was going to install it on my GTS but decided not to proceed due to a recent change in finances... I believe it had about 3000 miles use. Roe Racing installed it for Slithrn and removed it as well. I had sent in the Vec2 for all updates and have new cards. All the parts and pieces were cleaned and inspected, and there are no problems. New plugs, serpentine belt etc are with the kit, along with instructions, photos and all hardware. I had posted here last week about putting this up on eBay but the Admin removed my post. Email any questions or if you want photos. This is the polished case unit. Regards :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine