ROE SUPERCHARGER ON EBAY!!!!!!!

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they have serial numbers, I am sure it can be traced to see if it is stolen. Someone just email the seller and ask for it in reference to purchase it. If it is ground down or missing it is the stolen one!

Best, Dave

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nope, that's a legitimate one and is still under it's standard warranty through November. Could be a good bargain for someone.

The missing one in California is still floating around and I heard someone is now trying to sell it.

Yes, we have the compressor serial number.
Sean

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats in Somerville, NJ

Thats only a few (10) mins. from me.

I wonder who has a Viper around here? Could it be the Red RT/10 I see with these ugly huge TAPE stripes coming out of the fender vents on the side? :( Red, Orange, Yellow.

Edit: Scratch that about the RT/10. Just read the add. Too early for me. Sorry

S

SUN RA KAT

From personal experience all I can say is GET IT! The Roe Supercharger is the best thing to happen to a Viper!

dblankenbaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Was installed in 2002 Viper in November, and removed 1 month later. The car had to be sold due to the arrival of twins, and he did not want to sell the car with the supercharger.

Sounds like my cue to get a vasectomy.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The ad doesn't mention it, but that kit was pre-VEC2 and will run best with one. Otherwise, should just take a set of gaskets.

Sean

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I came home from work tonight to start a'biddin on this thing and it's already over 5K! GRRRRR! I guess I'll have to sell my Stoptech's to get one of these, but how will I slow down once it's installed? :D

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I offered the guy cash for the blower. I have been bidding on the blower from the start. The reason I offered cash was due to the people running the bids up. Most of the high bidders had a 0 rating. Which most of the time dont pay. A lot of kids get on there and bid on stuff that never intend to pay. Oh well thats E-bay.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang