Roll Bar Installation in MD, VA, or DC?

RedViperinMD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any suggestions for a good local installer/shop to put an Autoform rollbar in my 2003 SRT-10? Thanks in advance for your help!!

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just did mine on my 04 Viper its not that hard but you do need certain tools to do with. I have to recomend an air drill or something with a small head as you need to get very close to the side when you drill your holes through the frame. 2nd A torque wrench is important but you can't use it on several bolts. Once you have your seats out and the carpets removed I insulated the whole interior of the car.
I was shocked about the existing rollbars they were Al. tubing wraped in foam sad to say very misleading. I am planning to get the new bars wraped in foam and leather with either a velcro or zipper to install and remove. I also did Corsa Exhuast and Random Tech Cats and 6 point harnesses. I hope to have some parts back from the paint shop this week so I can get going again. Email me and I will send you a pic.. [email protected] Good luck Support from all the above venders Were A+

OP
OP
R

RedViperinMD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I ended up using Piper Motorsport in Sterling VA (near Dulles). They did a fantastic job and I would recommend them for anyone needing a rollbar install, any sort of custom cage/tube work, or harness/seat work. Great group of guys there - call Robbie if you need any help!

:headbang:

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy thread dig...at least it's your own I suppose!

LoL, for real.

Thanks for sharing the info, since this started, I've sold the original car and now have a Gen4 I'm putting a rollbar in. Thanks for the PM, Red, appreciate the info on good local shops that can do work .. they can be hard to find.

Dave.