Romilos Business Meeting, Saturday, March 17, 2012 at 12:30 PM

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please join us for our annual club business meeting at Romilos Restaurant in Severna Park, MD. Please plan on arriving between 12:00 – 12:30 PM, we will go in for lunch at 12:30 PM.

We will cover the following items:

Review of 2011 Management of Funds
Review of 2012 Activities
Review of Bylaws
Open forum to discuss questions/concerns from membership
Discussion of future events

We will also be holding elections. Currently the VP, Secretary/Treasurer positions are vacant.

The annual business meeting has always been held at Romilos and I felt it was important to uphold that tradition. If you are unable to make it, please email me any questions or concerns you would like brought forth and we will do so during the meeting.

Please PM me if you will be attending. I need to provide a head count to the restaurant. Thank you. Restaurant information is as follows:

Romilos Restaurant
478a Governor Ritchie Hwy
Severna Park, MD
Tel: (410) 544-6188

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, John, I have to miss the oil day, outta town, but I have this on my calendar so hoping to be there, with my new wheel setup on.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Even though I'm a member of the PA region, I may be attending this with my buddy Mopar Steve. Will know for sure by Wednesday or Thursday.

Scott

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to give this a courtesy bump. (Scott, coming to the event is no problem) You just can't vote obviously.

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't counted yet Ryan. Weather is looking good as of now. If it holds up, I am almost certain we will get a bunch more!

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it better to say I can make it and not show than not say I'm coming and want to come at the last minute? My Saturday is still up in the air, but I would really like to meet you guys.

cposk

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got my valet schedule for the weekend and I have a private party at 12:15. Looks like I won't be making it after all :(

I was looking forward to an event within a mile of my residence...

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd rather have a few empty seats than not enough. So a maybe always works better than a last minute.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks so much for letting me sit in with you guys. Made some new friends, and saw a lot of nice cars! I gotta get to detailng!! It was a 225 mile day for me, but well worth it!

Scott

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, guess it's my MO to miss club gatherings. Please fill me in on the details.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

approximately twenty cars showed up today. The beautiful weather provided a great day for a long cruise today. It was nice to see so many friends after months of "no car stuff" and nice to meet some new people.

Thank you to everyone for both the nomination, and the vote to have me serve as VP. If there is anything I can do to help, or make the Viper club experience better please let me know. Also thanks to John for doing such a great job with the club, I am happy to do all I can.

To contact me, either PM me here in the forums or E-Mail me at: [email protected]

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today turned out to be a great event! The weather was unbelievable, and it showed with the turnout. I think we had at least 18 Vipers, and a few other members in their daily drivers. Once we got the VCA business out of the way, we enjoyed great food and conversation before we all went out seperate ways.

Congrats to Steve as he became the new VP of the region, and thanks to John for another great year on the way!

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Steve! I'm sorry I missed the meeting, was in Sebring yesterday for the 12hr race. It looks like it was a great turn out, and all had a good time.

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was great to meet you all. Can't wait to see you at more events and get to know you!

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Steve! I'm sorry that I missed the meeting, it looks like it was a good one. I wish I could have made it but I'm over on the other side of the Pacific... again.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21