Roswell, GA Viper owner please check out a GTS?

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM me if you like... or have them bring it over to our GA Dyno day on Sat... then 20 of us can look it over for you.

Just PM me... I might know the car already.

Joseph

ViperRichRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that I am a fan, but the car could be perfectly fine. I've lived in the area all my life and I think if you find just the right car...go for it. Sometimes it is hard to find the exact Viper you are really wanting. I know I ended up having to go from Georgia to Illinois to buy my car. Just don't let a service tech in Roswell drive your car or it might not come back! PM me if you need my help looking at the car.

OP
OP
D

Dv8tor

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not that I am a fan, but the car could be perfectly fine. I've lived in the area all my life and I think if you find just the right car...go for it. Sometimes it is hard to find the exact Viper you are really wanting. I know I ended up having to go from Georgia to Illinois to buy my car. Just don't let a service tech in Roswell drive your car or it might not come back! PM me if you need my help looking at the car.

Dealerships are dealerships. They're all the same if you ask me. I go in the relationship thinking everything said is total B.S. Like you said, "if it's the right car... go for it." I was able to locate and talk to the origninal owner of the car (Thanks to this site), so I know a lot about the car. The dealership bought it from him.

Thanks for the offer to take a look, but the "GA VCA President" :) is taking a look at it on Saturday for me. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's a good one!

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Came VERY close to buying a 2001 bumble bee from them. Turned out the car had prior paintwork. Ended up finding the "right" car a week later in California, in solid yellow.

OP
OP
D

Dv8tor

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm curious too. I doubt it's the same car I'm buying from them on 3/7/05. Thanks again Joseph for giving the car the evil eye look over.

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it the one on ebay for $44k had 20 something thousand miles on it. If so that is super cheap for that car INMO.
Chad

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Came VERY close to buying a 2001 bumble bee from them. Turned out the car had prior paintwork. Ended up finding the "right" car a week later in California, in solid yellow.

This was about 8-9 months ago. Not the same car..

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are we talking about Palmer Dodge? Why do people not like them? I've been by there a few times to check out their Vipers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang