Rotary Lift Group Buy?

Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have the connections with Rotary Lift to be able to get a great group price? I have missed out on several group buys but I would be interest now in a four post lift if the price was right. I will post this same topic on the srt10 forum.
Larry

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry Dobson from Kansas had a group buy going for the Rotary lift last year. Here's the thread... 4 Post Lift - Revolution Brand

Shoot him an email and see if he can hook you up.

Here was his post from last year.

There is a lot of traffic and interest on 4 Post Car lifts. AB is doing a great job and service to the Viper Community.

I have been receiving a ton of emails “How cheap will you sell a Revolution Lift for, can you compete with that group buy?”. The answer is NOT EVEN CLOSE. The cost of steel keeps going up. This directly affects the price of all lifts.

Even though the price of the Group-Buy-Lift is cheaper, many want the security of a name brand lift with ALI safety certifications. I would insist on it. I am not going to Hi-Jack AB’s thread. I am not attempting to take away orders from that thread. This thread is to satisfy those that want a Revolution lift.

When you are looking at the pictures, take a close look at the Gold and Yellow safety catches. The Gold catch lock is the one that YOU manually control via the lock rod. The Yellow Safety catch lock is controlled only by the cable. You can see from the pictures that it is spring loaded. If the cable should snap, this secondary catch will keep the lift from falling. This would be a situation if you have the lock rod disengaged (say while lowering the lift) and the cable snaps. Situations like this on other manufacturers would cause the car to fall. Depending on what cable snaps and how the weight shifts, you might still get crushed by a car falling in your direction.

So here is what I can offer the Viper Community. The minimum buy will be FIVE Lifts or more this month. If Revolution does not get an order for five lifts from the Viper Club, no one gets the discount. This should be no trouble at all. I may have five sold in Kansas City alone. Donnie at Revolution will track the orders. I will not take orders or money. You will deal directly with Revolution.

This Offer Expires 3/31/05. These prices include shipping! Some states need to pay sales tax.

RFP7 4 post lift
Standard lift w/ extended ramps, 2-drip pans, 2-jack trays, shipping included - $2990.00

RFP7-XLT 4 post lift
Extended lift w/ extended ramps, 2-drip pans, 2 jack trays, shipping included - $3175.00

NOTE:
Shipping is included but Taxes need to be charged for the following states - CA,CO,FL,IN,KS,MI,MO,OH,PA,TN,TX, and NY.

Lifts come in several colors: Black, Yellow, Red, Blue.

You can choose the voltage: 110 volt or 220 volt

Delivery time is usually about three weeks.

You can pay with MasterCard or Visa. To place an order call Revolution at 1-800-604-3359 and talk to Donnie. Tell him that you want the Viper Club discount.

To find out more about these lifts: http://www.revolutionlifts.com

You must be registered for see images

Model Number RFP7
A. Rise 5' 3"
B. Length Overall 15' 10"
C. Width Overall 8' 11"
D. Inside of Column 7' 9"
E. Between Column 12' 5"
F. Height of Column 6' 8"
G. Width of Runways 20"
H. Height of Runway 4 3/4"
I. Width between runways 35"
Lift Capacity 7000lbs.

Model Number RFP7-XLT
Rise 6' 4"
Length Overall 18'
Width Overall 9' 5"
Inside of Column 8' 3"
Between Column 14' 7"
Height of Column 7' 9"
Width of Runways 20"
Height of Runway 4 3/4"
Width between runways 41"
Lift Capacity 7000lbs.

Why does Revolution cost more? Here are some examples

Notice the Cable is in the CENTER of the Column
2860DSC02408-med.JPG

2860DSC02406-med.JPG

2860DSC02415-med.JPG

Notice the quality sliders and no grease

2860DSC02411-med.JPG

2860DSC02414-med.JPG

2860Lift2.jpg

Jack Trays are included for "Tire Off Service"

2860DSC01468-900.jpg

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have installed a number of lifts since this group buy. Each time the price has gone up.

I can put together a group buy again after I get some pricing.

OP
OP
L

Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let us know the price.
Thanks for putting it together
larry

99GTSACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
try www.gregsmithequipment.com
i have a couple of their lifts and just purchased 8 more. no problems with quality and used 12hrs a day. speak to grant give my name....

That looks like a great lift! The price I was quoted is $1795.00 Plus freight. ($231 to maryland)
Includes wheels, 3 drip trays and a jack tray. Also with this one you can move the car around on the lift when it is lowered. Check out the video. http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/movies/propark7.asx
Thanks!

QUICKV10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow I need one for the shop. I didn't realize they where that cheap. Is the group buy going to be cheaper or should I just get one my self?

STOUT 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To those interested, I talked with Donny at Rotary/Revolution lift. Here is what he can do:

The following is the only special I can offer at this time. It is not a group buy, just a special offer.

Standard lift with extended ramps, 2 drip pans, 1 jack tray delivered 3500.00
Extended lift with extended ramps, 2 drip pans, 1 jack tray delivered 3800.00
Taxes are applicable in the following states - NY, CO, PA, TX, MO, KS, CA, FL, OH, MI, IN
If anyone wants to order call 800-604-3359 - we will accept either Visa or Mastercard
Leadtime - 3 weeks
Available in 110 volt or 220 volt power no additional charge
Available in Blue, Black, Red, and Yellow colors.

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I guess the price just killed the group buy looked like about 20 ready to buy, with no price break dosen't sound real good.

ronniej

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm currently building a four car garage and I wanted an extended lift, but of course at the other group buy price. Oh well, I'll just have to wait longer. :buttkick:

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've been waiting for a group buy price on a rotary lift. Bend-pak has great pricing on group buy ,hoped rotary would do something for us i'll have to look at Bend-pak a little closer now.

ronniej

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can you pm me the info on the Bend-pak group buy? :2tu:
I've been waiting for a group buy price on a rotary lift. Bend-pak has great pricing on group buy ,hoped rotary would do something for us i'll have to look at Bend-pak a little closer now.

OP
OP
L

Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on the price Rotary quoted me a couple of weeks ago, the special price is that they are giving you 2 drip trays and a jack tray.
Not much of a special based on the interest in group buy.
larry

OP
OP
L

Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the price of the Rotary group buy from last year.
The "special" is about 20% higher.
Larry

This Offer Expires 3/31/05. These prices include shipping! Some states need to pay sales tax.

RFP7 4 post lift
Standard lift w/ extended ramps, 2-drip pans, 2-jack trays, shipping included - $2990.00

RFP7-XLT 4 post lift
Extended lift w/ extended ramps, 2-drip pans, 2 jack trays, shipping included - $3175.00

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte