Round Up Recap (vids and pics)

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First…renew your VCA membership or sign up if you haven’t…because this event was only possible through the VCA memberships of the local regions…which paid for themselves in just one day of this one event.

A couple of weeks ago the 2008 Viper Round Up was held here in Central Texas. I started this event in 2007 in order to build a better community in the Texas and outlying areas. I thought it would be nice to be able to go to another Texas city, email some folks and meet for coffee, dinner or anything else. I believe this Round Up helped in providing that bond between the cities and the community. Over time I hope this instills a sense of community in outlying states with Texas.

I wanted to thank everyone who attended and made this event possible. If no one attends, then the event dies…this years event was 2-3 times larger than last year…next year will be even bigger!

Fun was had by all and you can view the short video and the uploaded pictures by visiting the links below.

Enjoy and let the stories begin! Maybe talk about the wonderful road with 180 degree sloping turns… ;)

www.centraltexasviperclub.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9laT1r0eSc

Ryan

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
-Ryan you and Ashley and crew did a great job of planning this event. Thank you all for your efforts.

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As they say in Texas ... we like to do it big ... well big was last year ... this year was above and beyond Texas Big! Yeh Yaw!
Great job Ryan, Ashley and our club officers and thank you all that came to Austin ... what a blast! If you think one Viper turns heads ... OMG you had to see it with 40! Cannot wait until next year.

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good times to be had by all...I heard we only caused 2-3 accidents from folks diverting their attention to us vs their driving... ;)

Ya, that was something else...and what was up with the trowel on the toll road?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang