ROUSH EDITION viper srt-10 COUPE

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, it looks amazing

You must be registered for see images

heres info from MT

2006 Roush Edition Dodge Viper SRT10

Roush took control of this Viper to show what it could do with the high-performance car. Performance modifications were minor—adding just an adjustable coilover suspension, new exhaust, and cross-drilled rotors. Most of the changes were to the vehicle's appearance, including new hood with larger intake and special venting, front and rear fascia, side panels, roof scoop, rear wing, Roush emblems, and new paint. Inside are Sparco seats with Roush embroidery.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe It or Not? Roush is involved with the Comp Coupe!!!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like he was trying to get a little of the Ford GT look. Unfortunately it looks like [******] on the Viper. My $0.02 of course.

I like the carbon fiber splitter though.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, last time we visited them to see the Comp Coupe builds, they had more General Motors stuff in the shops than anything else. At least four dozen Buick sedans, etc.

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I purchased my Comp Coupe Oil Pan and Adjustable Sway Bars, they shipped directly from Roush Racing

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack, please stay and work with Mustangs.

The rear calipers look the size of the parking break on a Gen II!

Jack,

PLEASE stay and work with Mustangs!

:eek:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The CC stripes look better than the SRTC stripes as they follow the lines of the hood buldge..
Either way they are both great cars.....
Baz

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the car. Try not to be so critical of someone trying something new on a Viper, he might come out with something later on that you DO like. If this helps Viper sales, what's it going to hurt?

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few more pics...

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
dont know why all the hate. The new hood is OUTSTANDING. looks alot a hood that was appearing on this site awhile back with the special venting going through the entire width of the hood. I think it looks sharp, but if the pricing is anything similar to what they do with Mustangs...fuggitaboutit.

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yeah again...looks awesome. You know, that blue carpet really brings out a different hue of blue when looking at the car. In certain shots its almost like a different paint job.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Only picture I like of it...I defenetly don't like the back (not a fan of big wings)

DBK1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That wing is atrocious, but that hood and front splitter look great. Color looks excellent as well.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I have the Autoform hood and this is likely it. Very nice looking, functional piece.

I like the splitter too, best looking I've seen. I wish the Autoform splitter looked like that.

Don't care much for wings either.

Would prefer polished Sidewinder or Forgeline wheels.

It's a good effort for the Roush boys though overall.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got back from SEMA 2005 and saw the cars that some folks are talking about.

I am a wing guy myself BUT,NOT in a ricer sort of way. I like the wing shape on the Roush car but Hate the blue ends.

I like the natural finish of the wing ends on the the copper head coupe WITH the modified stands that mount to the trunk that is also at the SEMA show.

I have an '04 Vert and am really thinking about that wing, but I dont know how it will look.

Maybe my 30 plus years in the Air Force looking at real wings has me biased.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOW THAT is how the stripes should be on the coupe.. Not that straight crap that doesn't look even 1/2 right.. hmmmmmm, hello Dodge ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang