RSI Twin Turbo package...any info?

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DO A SEARCH ON CARWASH KING AND SEE HIM BOASTING HOW FAST HIS CAR WAS ON STREET TIRES

AND ALMOST 3 YEARS LATER "THEY MESSED MY CAR UP" OK YEA RIGHT.

RSI MESSED UP BY NOT PADLOCKING THE BOOST CONTROLER.

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE ELSE THAT EVER HAD A PROBLEM With them.

keep in mind that the guys pushing other tuners might work for them!!!! so you can say that they are getting paid to push or promote them.

RSI customers do that for free b/c they love the workmanship and hp. LIKE MY SELF.

VD..

:2tu:

I BELIEVE YOU WON YOURS IN A RAFFLE AND HAD IT INSTALLED AFTER NOONE WOULD BUY IT FROM YOU. John was happy with the car for a few hundred miles, the rest is history.

[/QUOTE]

Go back to the alley. No one here cares about your input. :p

[/QUOTE]

:nono:

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I own the "bolt-on" RSI TT package. I have been very happy and now I'm looking to turn up the boost with engine and powertrain mods. Lastly, RSI's service after the sale has been great. Example: Oil line fitting broke loose over the weekend. Called Gerald on Sunday night. He called me back the same night. He had a transport at my door in Plano, TX by noon the next day. Fixed the issue in Houston and had my car back to me by noon on Tuesday...the next day. Great service.

Appreciate that greatly. What kind of power are you making with the bolt-on Turbos? Any other mods...gears....flywheel...cam... reflash..etc? Thanks, A.J.

No other performance mods...except Mopar race exhaust w/o cats. On low boost (5lbs) it consistantly makes 630rwhp on 93 octaine. On high boost (9-10lbs) it consistantly makes between 690-700rwhp in 100+ weather with 93. It has made 755rwhp on a 104 degree day with 1 can of TORCO fuel additive. I currently have pistons, rods and clutch on order...for the winter project.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A.J. I have a Twin-Turbo bolt on R.S.I. Viper. Delivered to me Jan. of this year, has performed flawlessly, 700+ RWHP (more than enough for the street).Gerald And Jason are Great! :2tu: :2tu: Mike

Glad you are good to go! :2tu:

About that " more than enough for the street" comment! Well, you'll be wanting more soon enough! :D

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies guys. The Viper community continues to be the one you that can always ask for help from fellow owners....AND GET IT. Again...many thanks. I will let you know how the deal turns out. A.J.

houstonT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viper - you are in good hands with RSI. Not only do they take care of their customers, their quality of work is top notch in the industry. Just like EVERY OTHER tuner that's been in the game for many many years, there is a learning curve, and I think RSI is right there at the head of that learning curve. You can't go wrong with that car...
Peter

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what I would do...

Put the car on a lift...

Take LOTS of pics of the system while you look it over yourself.

Post the pics here for review.

Put the car on a dyno, check the #'s and the tune with a person who knows what they are doing.

If all is well...buy it and be happy. If not...walk away.

Good luck in whatever you do.

Racing Solutions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone on here that has supported RSI through the years. We will have a booth at the upcoming VOI,So come by and see us. I am looking forward to seeing alot of you there. A.J if you have any questions about the car please feel free to call us or email us. We can answer any question you have. 281-752-9600 or [email protected]

Thanks,

Jason

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Happy to report I purchased the car today. Want to thank all for their help. A.J.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang