RSI Twin Turbo SRT10

Gerald Cashiola

Suspended
Reaction score
We now offer the RSI Twin Turbo for the SRT10. Here are a few pictures. This particlar SRT10 is a 522 Stroker. Comes complete with two oil feed turbo's which are water cooled. Two adjustable wastegates, front mount intercooler with adjustable blow off vales and complete fuel system.

We are also offering Supercharger Packages for the SRT10 along with our Heads & Cam, Stroker Packages along with a full line of performance parts. Our website is being updated along with our 2004 catalog and should be available in a week. We will keep everybody updated.

Reaction score
412Web018-med.jpg

412Web000-med.jpg

412web011-med.jpg

car wash king

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HI im a new member . This srt tt is mine ,have had it back for a little while now and i am very happy. Ran on a local dyno at 7psi 760rwhp 823rwtq RSI is a stand up place to have any work done imo glad to ans any questions i can .Thanks John

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice indeed. How's driveability & low-rpm throttle response? I'd love to see / hear a video of it starting up and tearing off down the road.

Also - from a built 522, why not run more than 7 PSI? The HP numbers are right on for the boost level, but I can't help thinking that with 15 PSI and some 100 octane unleaded you'd be right there at 1000 RWHP...

car wash king

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks driveability is great not much different than stock till you spool them up.My car has adjustable boost controller and is warranty only up to 11 psi about 900 rwhp and 1000 rwtq very similar to the warranty on my lpe 427 tt.Turbos are capable of holding 20 psi per RSI . All in all its seems to be a very powerful driveable car so far, could not be happier with the customer service i have received from the guys at RSI i would not hesitate to use their shop for future work. Thanks John

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey John , glad to see you over here !!
Hopefully we can meet up at Andy's BBQ later this month..Your SRT Looks Awesome !

:2tu:

Jeff

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, can you post more pics of your car from various angles? The HRE 547's look good on your car. I didn't like them on a stock bodied SRT-10, but it looks to work well with your kit. I'd love to see more pics.

Manny