RT/10 + 6'4"= CAN I FIT???

01RedCognacRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RT/10 + 6\'4\"= CAN I FIT???

I used to own a 02 GTS and fit without any mods but now I'm wondering how well I would fare in a RT/10? With the 2" drop will I be ok or will my head be sticking out above the windshield? Any feedback from tall RT/10 owners appreciated...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: RT/10 + 6\'4\"= CAN I FIT???

We have several tall owners with RT's in our regional club. One I know for a fact is 6'8" tall and uses the seat lowering kit from Northwind.

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: RT/10 + 6\'4

I am 6'2" and thinking of the 2" seat lowering kit. If I sit perfectly stright up I am eye level with the top bar on the windshield. Leg room is not an issue at all.

OP
OP

01RedCognacRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good news, thanks guys. Now I just need to find the right RT/10!

tarfungo

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I’m 6’3” and I fit fine in my RT/10, but I did ultimately lower the seat two inches. Much better ride and better visibility. Either way, if you drive without a top, you’ll have plenty of headroom!!! :2tu:

One thing that needs to be taken into consideration is your physical proportions. I have a friend who is the exact same height as I am. When he sits in my car his left knee hits the underneath of the dash, which makes if for tough clutching. I have a full two inches of room and no issues with comfort. It’s tight though… but, I like it that way! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: