RT/10 for sale...input - help - advice?

cayenne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a good offer Cisco.
And anyone who is local can come look and give an written opinion of the car on the board.
I'm all for open and honest. A second or third honest opinion can only help buyer and seller when there is travel involved.

Yes, that would be pretty cool. I'm trying now to sell my present car....hoping it will go soon....and I can be in Maryland cash in had.

Cayenne

ps. I was checking out flights to Maryland on SW airlines. How close to Baltimore are you?

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man ol' Man Cisco...if only I were in your shoes. One day I am certain, but I think your first viper is right in front of you.

cayenne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cisco,

If you fly into town, I'll pick you up at the airport and take you to Joe's car.

Whatever we, the VCA, can do to help expedite your purchase, I stand at your beckon call. HA!

Would this offer hold for me too?

cayenne

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cisco,
As stated before, Joe is sometimes a bit "rough around the edges" but it sounds like he's trying to get you in your first Viper! Damn, man - what does the guy need to do to get you in a car! :eek:

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't do it. Even a local dealership has a 2001 bumblee RT10 for $50k. I bet they might even go down to $47K...

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...even though he is older then the dinosaurs.
Hey!!! I resemble that remark! :rolleyes: Don't know about Joe, but I retired from the govt with 43 yrs service, so I must be older than...ummmmm...hmmmmm...what came before the dinosaurs???

Cisco...sounds like a deal you should jump on...even includes a free ride from the airport to the car! :2tu:

Best of luck with whatever you purchase.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SBKIM says,
"Don't do it. Even a local dealership has a 2001 bumblee RT10 for $50k. I bet they might even go down to $47K"

I can't think of any reason why Francisco wouldn't spend $47k instead of $27k.
After all, money is no object.

Thanks for the tip. I'll pass it on if I see him.