RT Hardtop Stand - Query

AG98RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got my hardtop and stand today, just one question: How does it go in there? Also, what is the cage area for?? The little hooks in the back???
Some strange engineering in that stand... almost looks like it's designed to hold Viper Brochures at the dealership?
Any help from the cogniscenti appreciated!

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AG98RT10,
I use the "hooks" to hold the rear window, the basket to hold the side windows. The top slides into the rack like a piece of bread into a toaster.

:)

DN

OP
OP
A

AG98RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh, so that's what goes where! OK, now tell me, does it matter which way the top goes into the toaster, hooks up or down? Seems to balance a little better on my thick carpet in the office here with hooks on top.
Guess since my windows don't come out, I'll have to think of some creative use for that basket. I could put fruit in it I guess! :cool:

OP
OP
A

AG98RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, I don't know much about any other stands, but this one is a MOPAR unit, with a big VIPER RT/10 lettered plastic apron, rubber coated tube steel constructions, with the aforementioned basket and hooks. It was a package deal - so really don't know what they sell for, but if it's more than 100 bucks, it's probably not worth it.